“Pleasant Surprise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lodi
Flag City RV Resort
Florida
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

At first glance this park looked like a very nice, clean over night park. We are full timers and have been traveling for sever months. Orriganally planed a 2 night stay, however after 1 evening & trip into downtown Lodi we have extended our stay. Very impressed! Clean private showers and bathrooms with locks. Several clean laundry rooms. Haven't used the pool or spa but they look clean and inviting. it's Thursday so we were able to check out the local Thursday farmers market...bought some very nice produce...check out the Lodi Brewery.

Room Tip: With I5 travelers , Thinking it could be a bit noisie so make sure your air is in working order.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cocoabeachgirl

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

If you are traveling I-5 in Northern California you will want to stay at Flag City RV. Great facility with large pull through sand level concrete pads.
They offer Free WiFi and TV. Propane is available on site. The people are very friendly. Right off I-5.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cookieman25
Ellensburg, Washington
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Great stopping point for us. Has fueling station, RV wash and the RV Resort all with a few blocks of each other. Nice big area for dogs to run. Very clean and nice big spacious spots to park in. Has a pool, and club house for use. Friendly staff. Only draw back is the dairy's close by. We still stop here even if we get a smell late at night or in early morning, still a very nice RV Resort.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stopped here on our way to Sacramento and were impressed with the facilities. We did not use the pool, but it looked clean and there were people taking advantage of the warm weather with a swim. We loved the dog area in the middle of the park... Lots of room for the 2 large labradors and was nice and grassy for them to release their energy after the long drive.

The location is great - right off 5 with a Flying J across the traffic corner. A quick drive East on Hwy12 yields some nice wineries on the way to Lodi. There's a wide choice of shopping with Safeway, Walmart, etc. about 10 minutes from the RV Park and lots of places to eat.

The Park itself was clean and well maintained. Our pad was level and our connection had 50/30, cable, and water. We didn't have problems with the width of the site, but we're in a class B, so fit into most spaces.

The showers and toilets were cleaned the two days we were there, and facilities were spotless overall. There's coffee during opening hours and propane is also on site, although you can also get it across the street at the Flying J. We did not get the smell, but were only here for two days so might not have noticed it. There was a security guy driving around through out the day and I saw him circle the facility when I was out walking the dog at 4am prior to us leaving, so we felt pretty safe.

I recommend a stop here if you need an overnight place on your way north on 5.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank wittyfellow
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Easy access on/off I-5 freeway with ample gas / fast food options. Nice paved, level spots with plenty of room to negotiate even the largest RV. Nice laundry rooms however they do not accept quarters - so you must purchase a laundry card in the main office. Huge (huge!) fenced space in the center of the park to let your pets roam off the leash. It is absolutely the perfect space to let them run, run, run. We stayed a few days which I don't necessarily recommend, however if considering as an overnight stop, it is worth it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TennLV
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have stayed here on and off for work in the area but will not stay here again, first I was was accused of being a bad customer for complaining about the narrow sites in the rainy season you step out of your RV into the mud.... They started to widen the sites I had been there for at least 3 weeks and asked for the new wide site and they refused to give me one (there for I was considered a bad customer) on my recent check in there was a note on my file that I was a disruptive customer and the girl at the front desk had to get the mangers approval to let me stay here again, the manager showed up with an attitude told him I don't have to stay here! and explained why I had a problem last time I was here I wasn't the only one complaining of the narrow sites and had to deal with the mud but I got flagged for my request to be moved. I should have just left. Now the gal at the front desk said that there wifi sucks ( her words) I am here on business and I needed to send an email to a customer very important but couldn't hook up to there wifi went to the front office to see if they would send a email for me and the gal asked the manager he refused to do it ! Not business friendly !!!! For the over priced nightly price and bad management I would not recommend this RV Park.

Stayed September 2013
10 Thank Rlanetraveler

Travellers are raving about these Lodi hotels

Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had been driving two nights and two days in a row. We were exhausted and it was hot! We found this oasis and then the best surprise...the very best dog run in the universe. It was so hot our poor dog was having problems walking and there was no grass to be found. When we walked through the gate to the dog run we didn't even know they had when we called to inquire it was like the heavens opened and the angels sang. We were able to walk around a huge area with her unleashed and she was able to enjoy herself for the first time in 2 days. The facilities were clean. The showers were lockable and private! It is an amazing place. I want to live there! We will be coming back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Yazah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lodi
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
#5 of 13 in Lodi
Hilton Stockton
Hilton Stockton
#2 of 27 in Stockton

Been to Flag City RV Resort? Share your experiences!