I received a gift certificate from co-workers for Wine & Roses. When I looked at all the options, I could not decide what to spend the gift certificate on, so my husband and I decided to do it all. We each had a spa treatment, I had the Ultimate package and he had a massage. They were both fantastic. Afterward we spent time in the outdoor pool area and did some reading. After checking into a terrific, quite beautiful room, we took a nap, and then got ready for dinner. Spent some time in the bar prior to our reservations then enjoyed a most wonderful meal. Husband had Sea Bass… was a special for the evening. Was the best Sea Bass we’ve ever had!
We will definitely be back, it is only 30 minutes away from our Sacramento home. So we may go for a Spa treatment and or dinner more than staying overnight, but all was fantastic and a great way to spend a weekend. Oh, and there was a large wedding taking place on the property – everything was so well organized, the large party did not interfere with our quite weekend a bit. Thank you for a great weekend retreat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi