Unless you are a fan of B&Bs and their inevitable affectations, this is your spot for a Lodi visit. Mind you, it is not perfect, if it were in any major city it would be no more than very good, but it's in Lodi, and in Lodi it's excellent. Rooms are mainly large, pleasant and quiet. The grounds are pretty and very well maintained. A nice afternoon by the pool is a real possibility if other activities fail--poolside service is available at times. The associated restaurant is very good, service is prompt and mainly professional (remember where you are) and the food is very good to excellent. Back to the rooms, some have fireplaces, porches and garden views--opt for those if you can. Bathrooms are clean, modern and well appointed. In all, your best bet in Lodi (unless you want a lot of lace and triple apple pancakes and chat with strangers for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi