“Simple, yet Surprisingly Relaxing”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here for the weekend for a wedding I fly into town for, which was at a vineyard nearby. I opted to stay here due to lack of other nicer hotels in the area and this is where the wedding party was located as well. To my surprise, it was a very comfortable stay. I called ahead of time, to see if they had a gym and it was a little downplayed over the phone. The gym was nicer than expected and in really great condition. Complimentary coffee & water almost all day long, free internet and complimentary breakfast. They even have a waffle maker, which was nice. The staff here was very accommodating and the bed was heaven. I slept like a baby. The window panes are even double paneled for a quiet, enjoyable stay. My room was located right over the pool and I couldn't tell if people were out there swimming unless I looked out the window. If you are considering this hotel, then consider no more and just book it. Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: Bring your swimsuit!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi

Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a great place to stay if you are staying in Lodi to visit the wineries. This hotel is close to town, but it is not in walking distance. I don't think any hotel is in walking distance to downtown Lodi. This place has a great pool, hot tub, Internet, and breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Anna was great!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Lodi. The hotel was clean and comfortable. We were able to visit wineries that were within 20 minutes and it was great. Lodi is a beautiful city. We would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Clean, great location and we received a GREAT group rate. Facility is a little small, but suited our purpose for a clean, quiet, convenient place to sleep. I would recommend for groups or teams (my daughter had a local softball tournament.) Be sure to ask for a group rate if you reserve several room. Sales staff is extremely helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A great place to stay in Lodi. We were attending a Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary, and The Hampton Inn was recommended, and glad that it was. We have no faults with this property - friendly and knowledgeable staff, clean and well appointed rooms, and good location. Excellent buffet breakfast included. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns that my wife and I have ever stayed in. The staff were great, the hotel was clean and well appointed, and the location was great for touring wine country. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The Hampton Inn in Lodi has one of the best front desk clerks ever! We arrived at the Hampton Inn with no reservations because we had originally planned on staying at another hotel in Lodi but found that the first hotel was horrible! So we went to the Hampton to see if they had any rooms available. When we arrived, they had one room left but it was not available for the whole 7 nights we were going to be in Lodi. The front desk clerk took the time to rearrange some rooms to get us a room that we didn't have to keep switching out of. I thought for sure she was going to be annoyed with us but she wasn't, she had a smile on her face the whole time and was so friendly. After finding us a room, we asked to see the room before booking it because of the bad experience we had earlier that day. She personally took us up to the room and toured us around the hotel.
In additional to the superb customer service, the hotel was super clean and had the best breakfast that we've ever had at a hotel.
I will definitely be recommending this hotel to anyone going to Lodi and will plan to stay here again next time we are in town.