I stayed here for the weekend for a wedding I fly into town for, which was at a vineyard nearby. I opted to stay here due to lack of other nicer hotels in the area and this is where the wedding party was located as well. To my surprise, it was a very comfortable stay. I called ahead of time, to see if they had a gym and it was a little downplayed over the phone. The gym was nicer than expected and in really great condition. Complimentary coffee & water almost all day long, free internet and complimentary breakfast. They even have a waffle maker, which was nice. The staff here was very accommodating and the bed was heaven. I slept like a baby. The window panes are even double paneled for a quiet, enjoyable stay. My room was located right over the pool and I couldn't tell if people were out there swimming unless I looked out the window. If you are considering this hotel, then consider no more and just book it. Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Lodi hotel is near Lodi Lake, Micke Grove Zoo and General Mills. Our non-smoking hotel in wine country has a variety of rooms and suites to choose from with free WiFi and HDTVs. Enjoy free breakfast, free parking, a multi-lingual staff, our outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, two 407 sq. ft. meeting rooms (with theater-style and banquet set-ups available for up to 42 guests). Plus, complimentary evening manager's reception (local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi Hotel Lodi
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lodi
- Lodi Hampton Inn