“Asian fusion cuisine. My family votes this place YUM.”

Shangri La Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Ranked #15 of 196 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sacramento, California
“Asian fusion cuisine. My family votes this place YUM.”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

The atmosphere is contemporary and is a little quieter than other restaurants.. It is a good place to have a peaceful and delicious dinner with friends or family.

We usually order sushi and start with Miso soup or salad. .The other meals are great, too.

While this isn't traditional family style restaurant dining, the staff is extremely cordial to our five year old and our babies.

We are always pleased with the friendly service and delicious meals we enjoy there.

• Visited February 2013

Galt, California
“Bugs in my meal!! Gross!! "Oh that's normal they come in the vegetables says the manager."”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Me and my family went here for a birthday dinner with 13 people. They had pretty good service up untill we saw bugs in the soup. I almost threw up my meal. I told the manager about it and he said" oh that's normal that they come in the vegetables." I was livid!! I demanded that he do something about it and he said" don't worry I no charge for soup" Really!! That's all you are going to do!! I stood up paid my bill and walked out. I will never step foot in that place again!!

“Best Asian restaurant in Lodi”
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

Sushi at Shangri La is bit pricey but you will not be dissapointed with quality. I like their Chinese food too. I would say Chinese food is as good as Dave Wong's.

lodi,ca
“Sushi bar rocks!”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Love the sushi bar! If there is something NOT on the menu, just ask. The Sushi chef will most likely be able to make it for you. Also love the fact that we can take family with us that would prefer Chinese food, because everyone can order just what they want.

Visited August 2012
Lodi, California
“Dont come here for the food!”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Do restaurants serve fresh food anymore? If Gordon Ramsey ate here he would be disgusted. Couldn't they even finish the meal. I'm tired of wasting money trying to find a decent place to eat in this town. Where do chefs go to find a great meal in Lodi, CA?

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Brandon L

Been to Shangri La Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!