“One of my favorite places to eat!”

Thai Spices Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 205 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Love this restaurant. My favorite is the spicy eggplant with chicken. The green curry is great, too.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here twice. Food was great but a bit pricey for lunch ( I think it's the same menu all day long, and portions are OK but not super sized). Drunken noodles was delicious. Atmosphere OK. Actually everything was OK but I guess I expected more based on the reviews I had read.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

I have enjoyed this restaurant several times, always trying something new. The red curry is cooked to perfection. They even allow me to put together my own recipe...this noodle with that veggie and this meat. Wonderful. No complaints here. Perfect service. Attentive and courteous.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Food and service are terrific. If you need a party in your mouth, try the Evil Jungle Curry, it's simply the best!

Reviewed 21 November 2012

The food here is fantastic, to say the very least. The servers were delightful and the prices were very reasonable. Everyone at the table ordered something to share (too many to remember) and ALL were fantastic!! GO.....if you're in town. Right at the intersection of Lower Sacramento Rd and West Turner.

Been to Thai Spices Restaurant? Share your experiences!