“Very good!”

Shi Ra Soni 2
Ranked #41 of 197 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great atmosphere, good service, great choices on the menu. The show that our chef put on was very fun. Food was delicious! Will definitely go back!

There are newer reviews for Shi Ra Soni 2

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

This place is always good. The spring rolls are to die for and the tempura oh my my...Can you say Ching GAO.... The food is always good and you get entertainment too. My fav is the combo...wash it down with a few saporros and now you're talking. Only one place I've ever found better, but it's 150 some odd miles from here....try it you won't be disappointed....

2  Thank Chicsedgewick
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This is a great place. It is tepanyaki style, not sure if i spelled it correctly. They cook right in front of you, Beni-Hana style. Lots of fun if you have young kids, the chef entertains, while cooking.

1  Thank Vetica
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Shi Ra Soni is a teppanyaki japanese restaurant that draws people in for the experience and keeps them coming back for the great food. The food is cooked on a grill that is built into the table. The chefs are always fun and entertaining and the food is fantastic. In addition to the grill service they also have a sushi bar. I've dined at other teppanyaki restaurants and this is by far my favorite. A dinner comes with soup and salad and then the chef comes out to cook the vegetables, rice and protein. The vegetables are always fresh and tasty and you can choose between white rice, fried rice and garlic fried rice. I recommend that you throw caution to the wind and go for the garlic fried rice because it's delicious! For the protein you can choose between chicken, shrimp and different types of steak or combinations of these. I think they may have scallops too. I always pick the Ichiban dinner which is Chicken, shrimp and filet mignon. They give you two types of sauce for your meats and vegetables and both are amazing. A group of friends and I are in a monthly dinner club where we go out to dinner every month and if you have a birthday during the month you get to pick the restaurant. Shi Ra Soni gets picked at least 3 or 4 of the 12 months and we always have a full group on Shi Ra Soni nights. I highly recommend this wonderful restaurant. I've only dined at the restaurant in Lodi which is called Shi Ra Soni 2. The original is in Stockton and I believe they have one more location in Brentwood.

1  Thank desal
Reviewed 14 November 2012

We always have such an enjoyable time here. Our favorite Sushi chef is Andy. Fun to chat with while eating. The sushi is always fresh.

Been to Shi Ra Soni 2? Share your experiences!