“I drive half an hour just to have lunch here”

Fiori's Butcher Shoppe
Ranked #9 of 194 Restaurants in Lodi
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Manteca, California
“I drive half an hour just to have lunch here”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

I have been going to the butcher shop for over 15 years the food is always fresh the help is always friendly it's wonderful to be able to get free refills on your ice tea or soda they sell a wonderful Mendocino mustard there that I keep in my own refrigerator. When word of advice is to get there between 11 and 1145 after that there's a line out the door

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mantecagirl1

Stockton
“A Favorite”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

The food is consistently good and the atmosphere is fun. Good sandwiches and soup. Salads are above average. When I go there, I know what I am going to get. Good value for the money too.

Visited December 2012
Lodi
“The King of Sandwiches”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Fiori's Butcher Shoppe simply has THE best sandwiches ever. The meat is butcher shop quality and is piled on the sandwiches in abundance. All of the breads are fresh, as are the multitude of toppings. This is how all sandwiches should be! You can order one of the many menu items on the board consisting of turkey, ham, roast beef, tuna, etc.-- or you can customize your sandwich into whatever your heart desires. This is a very bustling place, but the service is quite efficient. I've never tried any of their soups or salads, but they always look fresh and delicious, too. If you want an excellent sandwich, this is the place.

Visited December 2012
“Good Deli Food”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

When you want a San Francisco North Beach Deli Sandwich in Lodi, this is the place to go. My dad worked every Saturday in San Francisco and I went to work with him most Saturdays. We would get lunch either in North Beach, or at the Woolworth counter. Woolworth, was a BLT. North Beach was the deli sandwich. It was hard to find a good deli Sandwich in the valley, untiul Fiori's in Lodi, and Gian's in Stockton.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Vetica
Lodi, California
“Sandwich's and More”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Try the Steve Young...one of my favorites! Help your self soda machine is also a plus. I also purchased Fiori's Seasoning for my BBQ Hamburgers.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Fiori's Butcher Shoppe? Share your experiences!