“Looking forward to our return visit”

Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our group of 8 stayed at this hotel for a conference. We had quite a few special requests and they were very patient with us. The hotel rooms were very clean and comfortable. Our group is returning in 3 weeks and are looking forward to the stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

From all of us here at the Best Western, we would like to thank you for your nice review on our hotel. We enjoyed having you and your party as our guests. Here at the Best Western we strive to make every one of our guests stay a pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!

There are newer reviews for Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hotel is nice and comfortable, but the staff is rude and they did not have any complimentary tooth brushes because they "ran out". I have stayed at many best westerns and this one I would most likely not return to because of the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

All of us here at the Best Western are very apologetic for your poor experience at our hotel. It's unfortunate that the behavior of our staff made your stay unpleasant and we would like you to know that we appreciate your business with the Best Western franchise. I do hope that your experience with us will not refrain you from staying at our location or other Best Westerns during your travels.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had contact with night clerk, morning clerk and one of the food service staff and all were very accommodating. Room was spacious, bed excellent, room clean. This was a drive-by stop, so we were pleased with how well everything went. While hotel seemed to be just a stop off Interstate 5, near Stockton, learned it is near Lodi wine country. We'll probably stay at the hotel on a future trip just to take advantage of a visit to the area wineries.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel. We strive to make all of our guests stays pleasant and accomodating. Please do stop by for an other visit if you are ever in the area. May you have safe travels!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Pleasant staff, and an easy find to this hotel located just off the I-5. Rooms are super clean and spacious and everything is maintained well. Yes, the elevator is slow (stairs worked fine for us) and the breakfast area is tight (good enough variety) but overall, our family enjoyed our stay! We will most definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for writing a nice review on our hotel. we are glad that you find our location accomodating of all your needs. please do stop by for another stay when you are in the area. Have safe travels!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you are traveling through and need a place for the night this place is next to the freeway and is barely OK. We one night and due to a delay, we re registered for another night. The price for the second night went up $20.00. The rooms were clean but the rugs are soiled and look dirty however the beds were comfortable. We do not agree with the privacy requirements but people should know about this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate all comments regarding our location because it helps to target what were doing right and what needs to be improved. From all of us here at the BW, we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good service, good facilities. It is ideally suited and located for travel in California. I have stayed in this facility on several occasions and will continue to do so during my trips to Southern California.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for writing a nice review on out hotel. We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our hotel. Please do come back for another stay when you are in the area. Have safe travels!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We prepaid for four days in this Best Western hotel. The hotel has problems in lack of maintenance such as extremely slow and non working elevator, leaking hallway roof for two days catching water in buckets creating a wet carpet smell for my entire four day stay, hardly any water pressure, plugged up sink in bathroom, hard to operate shower hardware, and the furniture is worn, soiled, and cabinets need repair or refinishing, especially in the dining area. The carpets were soiled, stained and not vacuumed very well throughout the hotel. We have stayed in quite a few Best Western hotels in the last 20+ years, this one needs help.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

I would like to begin by sincerely apologizing for your unpleasant stay at our hotel. Our lack of maintenance was an issue here and we have since then hired an additional handy man. We are currently working on bringing all of our rooms up to date on their maintenance issues. An apology only goes so far, so I would like to welcome you to come stay at our location again if you are ever in the area and we would love to accomodate you with a suite that fits your needs. On behalf of all of us here at the Best Western I'd like to say, we appreciate your business and although we may have lacked in some areas, please do not let us keep you from staying at our sister hotels. May you have safe travels!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lodi
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Holiday Inn Express Lodi
Days Inn & Suites Lodi
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lodi/North Stockton
Wine & Roses Hotel
Wine & Roses Hotel
#2 of 13 in Lodi
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Been to Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!