“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Vancouver, Washington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel just a couple blocks away from the I-5 give to travelers a good place to have a comfy rest with clean rooms and classic breakfast the staff very courtesy definitely we will chosen again in my next trip to have a comfy night this hotel with clean rooms,nice customers service and reasonable rates

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jccortez
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
We are pleased to hear that you had a more than pleasant stay at our hotel. Here at the Best Western we strive to make each of our guests stay a great one. All of our employees aim to please each guest and we're so glad that you took notice in that. If you are ever in the area please do stop by for another visit. May you have safe travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Morro Bay
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our group of 8 stayed at this hotel for a conference. We had quite a few special requests and they were very patient with us. The hotel rooms were very clean and comfortable. Our group is returning in 3 weeks and are looking forward to the stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
From all of us here at the Best Western, we would like to thank you for your nice review on our hotel. We enjoyed having you and your party as our guests. Here at the Best Western we strive to make every one of our guests stay a pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!
olympia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Hotel is nice and comfortable, but the staff is rude and they did not have any complimentary tooth brushes because they "ran out". I have stayed at many best westerns and this one I would most likely not return to because of the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

All of us here at the Best Western are very apologetic for your poor experience at our hotel. It's unfortunate that the behavior of our staff made your stay unpleasant and we would like you to know that we appreciate your business with the Best Western franchise. I do hope that your experience with us will not refrain you from staying at our location or other Best Westerns during your travels.
La Mirada, CA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Had contact with night clerk, morning clerk and one of the food service staff and all were very accommodating. Room was spacious, bed excellent, room clean. This was a drive-by stop, so we were pleased with how well everything went. While hotel seemed to be just a stop off Interstate 5, near Stockton, learned it is near Lodi wine country. We'll probably stay at the hotel on a future trip just to take advantage of a visit to the area wineries.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel. We strive to make all of our guests stays pleasant and accomodating. Please do stop by for an other visit if you are ever in the area. May you have safe travels!
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Pleasant staff, and an easy find to this hotel located just off the I-5. Rooms are super clean and spacious and everything is maintained well. Yes, the elevator is slow (stairs worked fine for us) and the breakfast area is tight (good enough variety) but overall, our family enjoyed our stay! We will most definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for writing a nice review on our hotel. we are glad that you find our location accomodating of all your needs. please do stop by for another stay when you are in the area. Have safe travels!
Oregon City
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you are traveling through and need a place for the night this place is next to the freeway and is barely OK. We one night and due to a delay, we re registered for another night. The price for the second night went up $20.00. The rooms were clean but the rugs are soiled and look dirty however the beds were comfortable. We do not agree with the privacy requirements but people should know about this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate all comments regarding our location because it helps to target what were doing right and what needs to be improved. From all of us here at the BW, we wish you safe travels.
Walla Walla, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good service, good facilities. It is ideally suited and located for travel in California. I have stayed in this facility on several occasions and will continue to do so during my trips to Southern California.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for writing a nice review on out hotel. We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our hotel. Please do come back for another stay when you are in the area. Have safe travels!