“Clean Rooms Friendly Staff”

Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Anaheim, United States
“Clean Rooms Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Staff was very Friendly the room was large and clean. The Could have been warmer. Breakfast was great got more then I could eat (sorry). I will be staying with Best Western more often, great value and easy to find they are everywhere.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent visit. We extend our appreciation for your compliments of our facility and service. I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Vancouver
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed for 2 nights, great base for exploring the area. The other BW in Lodi is in a sketchy area off Hwy 99. This hotel was next door to Michael & David Winery (7 Deadly Zins etc)

Good breakfast, the usual, waffle maker, yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, sausage, eggs etc

Comfortable bed, firm mattress, A/C is good

Several fast food restaurants within walking distance in the area, plus a 24 hr gas station, Flying J. However a few miles down Hwy 12 towards Lodi there are better restaurants such as In-N-Out etc

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DeltaBoy3
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay here with us at the Best Western Plus I-5 Inn & Suites. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and your stay overall. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Daytona Beach
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Check in was very smooth and quick. The room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom counter is large which is nice. The breakfast is more than adequate. The waffle batter is much better than at any other hotel we have had breakfast at. We were concerned about the noise from other reviews. We asked for a quiet room and our room was away from the highway. The only noise we then heard was when the truck drivers left in the morning as their trucks were parked across the parking lot from Best Western. The noise from the trucks was brief and really not loud enough to be annoying.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank AdvicebyAnn
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you very much for your 5 star review regarding your recent stay here at the Best Western Plus I-5 Inn & Suites. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast and were able to rest well during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Oxnard, California
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Had a great stay. The girls in the front were very helpful. Sabana and alexis were great very helpful gettin acquainted with the town. The only bad thing was the pool it's very small and very hot in the indoor pool area

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank dirtbikerida
Maria_M_AGM, Front Office Manager at Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write such a wonderful review about our hotel. It was satisfying to know that we were accommodating to you during your stay. We apologize for the pool area being too hot, we are currently working on solutions to resolve the problem. Thank you for the great recognition of our team members, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Glendora, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

In general looks clean. The breakfast are very good. A lot of choice and items. However, the room air condition was not that powerful, which could not cool the room quickly. The pool and spa are very small. The gym has some equipment but lack of free weight. There was only one 40lb dumbbell.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback. This allows us to resolve any issues for you and other guests. We are always making improvements and we hope that we will be given the chance to welcome you back to see the changes in the future. Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites.
hope, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Ok place, pool isn't really a pool. Front desk girl made it great, Im sorry I forgot her name to give her full credit for an enjoyable stay. Breakfast was good, pleasant breakfast attendants. Room was clean. For smoke sensitive people we could smell smoke on the 3rd floor as I guess there are some smoking rooms at the end of the hall.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Robbie D
Thank you for writing a positive review regarding your stay. We value your review as it enables us to continue to improve and provide better service for our guests. We truly pride ourselves on providing attentive and exemplary guest service. I am delighted to hear that our staffs’ commitment on room cleanliness, great breakfast, and friendly staff transcended during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Vacaville, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Room was dirty, building outside is dirty, terrible parking and I've seen doughboy pools bigger. the staff was not friendly at all. We did have any problems but we just expect the occasional hello, how you doing from a staff member. Not a peep out of any of the staff unless we said hello first. Even at check in. Poor, poor service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Tracy M
Thank you for writing this review as it is very much appreciated by our staff. I have shared your comments with the staff as we take all of your concerns very seriously. While we do apologize and understand your concerns, I can assure you that we will work more diligently to make sure that these issues are addressed and do not reoccur. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority here at BEST WESTERN PLUS I-5 Inn & Suites. I hope that we will be given another chance to redeem ourselves the next time you’re in town.