“Good stop”

Porter's Pub
Ranked #26 of 222 Restaurants in Lodi
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Description: Your neighborhood Gastropub featuring the best of local food and drink. Come try our delicious dishes with an emphasis on a farm-to-table approach.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Staff was super friendly and the food was pretty good. Overall price wasn't bad. Décor is OK. I would stop here again.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Girlfriends treated me to lunch for my birthday, and it was a nice treat! Had the chicken Caesar wrap, and it was good. In fact, everyone was quite pleased with their choices. The location is good for adding a walkabout in town, but to be careful of the parking! Most places are a 90 min. max., and the tickets are $45 I think! Makes it tricky to enjoy a leisurely lunch and then do any shopping, unless you move your car, or know the "secret" places to park!
All-in-all,Porters is a good little place to go, and I've noticed it gets super busy in the evenings and weekends!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Great service, fun people, sports bar, good food and easy walking location. Just take in the antique shops on the way and you get a good feel for the area.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Went here with my parents and my sister while visiting Lodi. This was a nice laid back place with a good selection of sandwiches and app's. Food was great and service was friendly and fast. I would definitely go here again. The craft beer list was handwritten on a chalkboard and (I assume) frequently updated as new selections become available. I had a really nice high ABV IPA.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Great bar food here and good beers on tap as well. I had to taste the chili and when in Cali, I have to have an Asada Taco, both were great. My husband had the Patty Melt and it was amazing! Bartender was very helpful with recommending local beers, even gave us a little tasting of a couple of different beers, so that we could determine which one we liked best.

Been to Porter's Pub? Share your experiences!