“Allows pets”
Review of Motel 6 Lodi

Motel 6 Lodi
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I rented a room for 2 nights. Check in was ok, the grounds are fine...nothing real fancy, but seemed cleaned and decent. I really like that they allowed our little dog. I asked for a room fronting Cherokee Lane so would not be as noisy as rooms facing Highway 99. The price was $57.99 per night, which I thought was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room fronting Cherokee Lane, will be a little quieter than rooms facing Highway 99
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HarleyCal

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stay here for about to weeks. They moved me and my children to a room that some one had been sick in. The tv did work in both rooms. The heating and air didn't work in both rooms . When I first check in they put me in dirty room. They ate our food! They triple check the room that they move me out of. Then move in a hell hole , my children had to listen to truckers being loud having sex all night. The people next to us some one walked right in there room. They have problems with Black people. Julie the manage doesn't like them that what house keeping told me. I took the bedding off my bed because of dirty and they put the same ones back on. They don't clean the bed skirts at all after each customer leaves. The matlance man just walks in my room and started to talk to house keeping. They check your though your room everyday just in case you have something you shouldn't have"says the owner Yoggi" . A lot of prostition and drug people. Maybe that's why they check my room so much thing is I'm Good
Mother . Not fit for familys or people of color unless you want clean for them and they treat there house keep like sum that's why they don't care to clean well

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Myisha B
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Huge room, with frig, wifi, microwave, etc. Fitness area and pool available. Right off of rte 99.
I stayed in another 5 hotels during my 3500 drive from MA to CA, and this wins the prize.
(The other really outstanding Motel 6, as I noted in the past, is located in Beatty, NV)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We frequent Motel 6, largely for the pet policy--no extra charge. We also like the new design they are going to, modern European/Japanese-cool and well-equipped. This Motel 6, however, is unique; a former Holiday Inn. Rooms are spacious and include mini fridge,microwave, and FREE wifi. Pool and spa, laundry room, and big area for dog walking. All at the regular Motel 6 price! It's almost worth going out of the way to stay there. The person at the front desk said they were scheduled for a remodel to the new design, I'm inclined to leave it alone.

By the way, Lodi has some really great wineries--especially for Zinfandel. Much lower key than Napa, Sonoma, and even Paso Robles, and better priced! The 2013 Best California Zinfandel (Cal State Fair) is from Lodi.

Room Tip: Located well off a main city street (long driveway) but close to the freeway in the back. Dog friend...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Seeing as Lodi is not a resort town you may want to choose your accommodations based on quality and price. For the money you can't beat this Motel 6. There was a stain in the bath tub and being a Motel 6 there is no breakfast but for the price you can eat out several times. IHOP on Kettleman is a good breakfast choice.

Room Tip: If your bags are heavy you'll want a first floor room as there are on lifts.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is one of the best Motel 6 units I have found. Quiet and clean. Very good pricing. I live in Southern California and visit my kids and grandson in Northern California frequently. I had stayed in several hotels in the Lodi-Galt area until I found this one and keep going back.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed at many Motel 6 in the past. This had the largest room with free WiFi. Was told the rooms and lobby a large due to it being a Holiday Inn in the past. Extra bonus was free WiFi. Other Motel 6 charged for hookup.

• Stayed: October 2013