“The facility is clean, and the employess are kind.”
Review of Motel 6 Lodi

Motel 6 Lodi
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We checked in quite late but the lady at the front desk was really kind and helpful. The rooms are clean and well organized. The property itself, was well maintained as well. I would definitely recommend the motel to others. And i wouldnt mind at all to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
yogesh p, General Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2014

Dear Kylieling89,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 - Lodi, CA #4562.

We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay.

We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6.

Yogesh P.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I'm on an 8-month road trip around the U.S., and this was one of the first places I stayed after leaving my home in Seattle and heading south. The motel is very easy to access from the highway, clean, very very quiet, the rooms are super spacious, there was a fridge, microwave, large desk, couch, coffee table, big bathroom, and super comfy bed. Oh, and a safe too! I got a ground floor room, and backed in to my parking space right in front of the room, so I could unload the gear from my car right into the door. I couldn't believe how nice the place was, and kept wondering if I was in fact in a Motel 6. The desk guy said they are only 11 miles east of I-5, and now I know if I ever take a trip down the I-5 corridor again, I will definitely drive the 11-miles out of my way to stay at the Lodi Ca Motel 6. I would drive 20 miles out of the way to stay there (or even more). It's just that awesome. I so wish I could take it with me around the country for the rest of my trip. That would be like a dream come true.

Room Tip: Although the highway noise didn't bother me in the least (I'm a medium sleeper), if you are...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie P

Dear Jamie P,

I really appreciate that you took some extra time to write your experience in detail. It is so kind of you.

We look forward to your next stay with us at Motel 6.

Yogesh P.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We have stayed at this Motel 6 several times when visiting friends near here. It is not your typical Motel 6. The rooms have more room, the bed is comfortable, the place is pet-friendly. If you get one of the rooms toward the highway, you can hear some traffic noise in the room. We have always found this place to be clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. We will stay here again if we get back to Lodi.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We came in town for a funeral with lots of people and lots of trailers they opened up another parking lot for all the motor homes let us hook into there power and water for free. The kindest owners ever. I would recommend anyone to this hotel. And very clean.just kind wonderful people.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank roxy8605
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I rented a room for 2 nights. Check in was ok, the grounds are fine...nothing real fancy, but seemed cleaned and decent. I really like that they allowed our little dog. I asked for a room fronting Cherokee Lane so would not be as noisy as rooms facing Highway 99. The price was $57.99 per night, which I thought was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room fronting Cherokee Lane, will be a little quieter than rooms facing Highway 99
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HarleyCal
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stay here for about to weeks. They moved me and my children to a room that some one had been sick in. The tv did work in both rooms. The heating and air didn't work in both rooms . When I first check in they put me in dirty room. They ate our food! They triple check the room that they move me out of. Then move in a hell hole , my children had to listen to truckers being loud having sex all night. The people next to us some one walked right in there room. They have problems with Black people. Julie the manage doesn't like them that what house keeping told me. I took the bedding off my bed because of dirty and they put the same ones back on. They don't clean the bed skirts at all after each customer leaves. The matlance man just walks in my room and started to talk to house keeping. They check your though your room everyday just in case you have something you shouldn't have"says the owner Yoggi" . A lot of prostition and drug people. Maybe that's why they check my room so much thing is I'm Good
Mother . Not fit for familys or people of color unless you want clean for them and they treat there house keep like sum that's why they don't care to clean well

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Myisha B
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Huge room, with frig, wifi, microwave, etc. Fitness area and pool available. Right off of rte 99.
I stayed in another 5 hotels during my 3500 drive from MA to CA, and this wins the prize.
(The other really outstanding Motel 6, as I noted in the past, is located in Beatty, NV)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business