“Disgustingly Dirty and Horrible Customer Service”
Review of Motel 6 Lodi

Motel 6 Lodi
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Sacramento, California
“Disgustingly Dirty and Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The overall room was nasty. Will never stay at this motel 6 ever again. If I could give a 0 rating I would.

The carperting and fiberglass bathtub ledge were marked with many cigarette burns, the carpeting heavily stained, and not vacuumed of debris.Pieces of garbage and lint still on the floor.

The fiberglass bathtub floor was stained black from years of filth and the underside rim of the tub was coated in mold. The room had two oversized red corduroy chairs with balding arms heavily stained from layers of dirt.Just overall disgusting.

The furnishings are old and very dated.

Wifi was horrible ... 1 bar connection which cut in and out every few minutes disallowing for any connection. Staff was extremely rude when approached with a request to improve the connection in my room. There was no customer service. If there is a response to this review, I anticipate an unfriendly response.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
yogesh p, Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
I would like to begin by saying that we are very apologetic for your poor experience at our location. No guest should ever have to go through such hassle. We are looking into each of your comments and having a thorough check of the whole room. Our system shows that night you had rented a smoking room. At this location, we have 100 Mbps internet service. This is one of the highest bandwidth that hotels subscribe to. We have 98 rentable rooms. Even during sold out nights our internet has never turn us down. I am sure that particular day there may have been slow internet due to technical difficulty from provider. I don't know whether you tried calling our 24/7 technical support hotline to understand the issue. It is free of chanrge toll free number and you can get your internet issue resolved any time during stay. This ia also one of the facility that not too many hotels offer. I also looked into your history and it showed that you had stayed with us before in past. On behalf of all of us here at the MOTEL 6, we would like to again say how sorry we are for your unpleasant stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
East Hartland, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The entrance was lined with beautiful palms. The hotel was clean And Comfortable It's in the perfect location if you want to visit Lodi wine country And it's not far from Yosemite Or the Goldengate Bridge. The hot tub is nice and clean With a nice view of the palms To the west .We had a very nice Stay While on our honeymoon. We liked it so much we made sure stayed there again During our trip Lodi is within a days drive of many nice things to do we would definitely go back!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Graziaesmith
yogesh p, General Manager at Motel 6 Lodi, responded to this review, 29 December 2014
Dear Graziaesmith,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Motel 6 - Lodi, CA #4562.

We strive to deliver an excellent guest experience and I am happy to hear we did just that during your recent stay. Thank you for posting a photo of Palm tree driveway.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We checked in quite late but the lady at the front desk was really kind and helpful. The rooms are clean and well organized. The property itself, was well maintained as well. I would definitely recommend the motel to others. And i wouldnt mind at all to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Kylieling89,

Yogesh P.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I'm on an 8-month road trip around the U.S., and this was one of the first places I stayed after leaving my home in Seattle and heading south. The motel is very easy to access from the highway, clean, very very quiet, the rooms are super spacious, there was a fridge, microwave, large desk, couch, coffee table, big bathroom, and super comfy bed. Oh, and a safe too! I got a ground floor room, and backed in to my parking space right in front of the room, so I could unload the gear from my car right into the door. I couldn't believe how nice the place was, and kept wondering if I was in fact in a Motel 6. The desk guy said they are only 11 miles east of I-5, and now I know if I ever take a trip down the I-5 corridor again, I will definitely drive the 11-miles out of my way to stay at the Lodi Ca Motel 6. I would drive 20 miles out of the way to stay there (or even more). It's just that awesome. I so wish I could take it with me around the country for the rest of my trip. That would be like a dream come true.

Room Tip: Although the highway noise didn't bother me in the least (I'm a medium sleeper), if you are...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jamie P
Dear Jamie P,

I really appreciate that you took some extra time to write your experience in detail. It is so kind of you.

Yogesh P.
Chehalis
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We have stayed at this Motel 6 several times when visiting friends near here. It is not your typical Motel 6. The rooms have more room, the bed is comfortable, the place is pet-friendly. If you get one of the rooms toward the highway, you can hear some traffic noise in the room. We have always found this place to be clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. We will stay here again if we get back to Lodi.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We came in town for a funeral with lots of people and lots of trailers they opened up another parking lot for all the motor homes let us hook into there power and water for free. The kindest owners ever. I would recommend anyone to this hotel. And very clean.just kind wonderful people.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank roxy8605
Lodi, California
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I rented a room for 2 nights. Check in was ok, the grounds are fine...nothing real fancy, but seemed cleaned and decent. I really like that they allowed our little dog. I asked for a room fronting Cherokee Lane so would not be as noisy as rooms facing Highway 99. The price was $57.99 per night, which I thought was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room fronting Cherokee Lane, will be a little quieter than rooms facing Highway 99
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family