“Oh my!”
Review of Oh Mai Pho - CLOSED

Oh Mai Pho
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I cant get enough of the tofu spring rolls and cole slaw...OMG, they are awesome! My husband loves the ribs, my daughter loves the tofu sandwich. Great food, great price, great staff!

1  Thank Suzanne B

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This restaurant got off to a slow start, but they are busy now, especially at lunch time. The food is incredible. Catering to both vegetarians and carnivores, our family eats there at least 1-2 times a week. My favorite, the summer rolls are soft and full of unexpected flavors with peanut sauce of sweet mung bean sauce. The bowls of Pho (Vietnamese soup) are HUGE, the small is plenty for two, it comes with a plate of condiments and goodies including fresh mint leaves, coriander, sprouts, peanuts etc.! The curries are delicious and we often get the wonderful eggplant or tofu sandwiches with Vietnamese-style slaw, a sort of picked carrot concoction that gives your taste buds something to consider.
I got put on hold the other day, for 10 minutes around noon. I tried calling back for half-an-hour, got a busy signal. Try to visit outside of the lunch rush.
Decor is basic but the place feels very clean.
One annoying thing, I tried to call ahead so my food would be ready when I got there, but they insist on serving it "to-go" when you call in.

3  Thank SaladAlexander