“Great food that's all”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranu Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Near Mountain View Avenue off the 10 Freeway.
Description: Near Mountain View Avenue off the 10 Freeway.
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

A small strip mall restaurant that has bad tables very average service but really good food at an inexpensive price. I go to a lot of Thai restaurants that often have less than great decor this was less than that but I had a simple beef fried rice and it ranked with the best I have had

There are newer reviews for Ranu Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My wife and I Iove this restaurant and we regularly eat there at lunch. Their food is simply excellent, tasty and well presented. The best Pad Thai. It is also cheap, a pad thai costs $7, even less if you pay cash.

The only inconvenient is that it is a small place, so arrive early for lunch. I extremely recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes Thai food and want fast, cheap service.

1  Thank Balaena
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Ranu Thai is a real gem, well worth seeking it out hidden in a nondescript strip mall. We started with the chicken slammers and satay - both excellent. Our entrees were pad see ewe and sweet and sour fish - I don't know which was better. My husband and I kept eating, even when we were full.

1  Thank magev109