“good lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2013

went here for lunch. Service very good, attentive. I thought the food was very good. Portions for lunch were very large. All in all a good experience and would not hesitate to recommend the restaurant to others.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Checked TA for close to where we were working lunch, new to the area, this one came up first so stopped in. A bit leary as there were no other cars / people there, but on a tight time schedule and who doesn't like italian? Very good italian food, appeared to be owned (decorated) by a family of italians, opera in the kitchen, smell of fresh garlic ornate pictures of italy. Service was prompt and friendly with recomendations for a great lunch. We all had a different meal, salad, salmon, eggplant, chicken, sea bass, all with the italian flair. Excellent service, value and quick.

1  Thank KLMRN22
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I prefer vegetarian food, and have never been disappointed with what I've found at Napoli's. On this particular visit, one of the specials was a rolled manicotti-type dish (I've forgotten the exact name) that was to-die-for. Uniquely-combined herbs and cheeses with perfectly grilled vegetables; it was delicious. Look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

So Loma Linda doesn't have many Italian restaurants (Olive Garden is real Italian like Taco Bell is real Mexican). At first I was hesitant to go here because of reviewers on many different websites. I took the plunge and it was worth it. The bad would be price since it is a bit expensive for the location but the food was great. My husband and I have been there many times and food is constantly delicious. He orders the Ciopinno and LOVES it. Rarely will a place give you equal servings of meat and pasta but their Ciopinno literally have more seafood than pasta and its always fresh. I get the specials and I'm never disappointed. Service is good. They are always friendly. Decor is pretty dated but still Italian feeling. So dont let the negative reviews stop you.. Go!

Reviewed 14 July 2012

This is a great place. The ambiance is very romantic and they have a vast menu. All of the dishes are very tasty and made to order. The choices for sauces is vast and they are very accommodating. their seafood, meat chicken and pasta dishes are all excellent as our the specials they always seem to have.