“Sunday Visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We attempt to go to this restaurant at least once a month. Does not seem to be busy on
Sunday. Good menu choices, prices are good and food taste is great. U may want to try their daily specials which seem to be very good. Service is great and food is present well, with large portions. Good place for your family of all ages, quiet and reserved.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

For a few year's, I frequented this restaurant somewhat regularly. To be fair, Italian food has to have some unique qualities for me or I find it all alike. Napoli's fits into the all alike category for me.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

went here for lunch. Service very good, attentive. I thought the food was very good. Portions for lunch were very large. All in all a good experience and would not hesitate to recommend the restaurant to others.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Checked TA for close to where we were working lunch, new to the area, this one came up first so stopped in. A bit leary as there were no other cars / people there, but on a tight time schedule and who doesn't like italian? Very good italian food, appeared to be owned (decorated) by a family of italians, opera in the kitchen, smell of fresh garlic ornate pictures of italy. Service was prompt and friendly with recomendations for a great lunch. We all had a different meal, salad, salmon, eggplant, chicken, sea bass, all with the italian flair. Excellent service, value and quick.

1  Thank KLMRN22
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I prefer vegetarian food, and have never been disappointed with what I've found at Napoli's. On this particular visit, one of the specials was a rolled manicotti-type dish (I've forgotten the exact name) that was to-die-for. Uniquely-combined herbs and cheeses with perfectly grilled vegetables; it was delicious. Look forward to my next visit!