“Enjoyed it...had no issues at all!”
Review of Loma Linda Inn

Loma Linda Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Loma Linda
Camp Pendleton, California
“Enjoyed it...had no issues at all!”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Stayed there a couple nights and enjoyed it! My son was in the Children's Hospital and because only one parent could stay with the child at night, my husband and I would switch off at night. I would go to the room, get a few hours of sleep, go back to the hospital and stay with my son, while my husband went back to the hotel and got some sleep himself. It was a nice room, great staff at the front desk. They were understanding of our situation and allowed us to check out late. The bed was comfy, hotel was quiet etc. All in all, it allowed me to get some much needed rest. If ever back in the area, and in need of a nice hotel, would definitely go back!!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank USMCWIFE1029

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 6 January 2012

It is a pretty basic place, there is no breakfast service or wireless internet. But, if you are on a budget and in Loma Linda University and Hospital area, it is the best place within walking distance. Its a good value, clean and comfy. Staff is nice and the fridge/microwave in each room saves the day. Ideal for those unexpected trips to this huge health complex.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank juliansalome
Florida
Reviewed 28 October 2011

When this hotel first opened we stayed there quite a few times and the rooms were like the pictures show on the website, but they have not updated any of these rooms for a while, I tried it again in March of 2011 and what it seemed like to me is that they are catering to the hospital and for patients that have out patient procedures or are there to go to the Dr or may be visit family members that are in the hospital. It is very close to the Loma Linda Hospital. The bathroom was not very comfortable and they are small, the shower head had hardly any water coming out, seemed like they had a water control on it , took me forever to shampoo my hair! Felt like I needed shoes to walk around in the room to. Have found much nicer places to stay in the area. If you are looking for low cost and ok room then this may be your place.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank travelthroughmyeyes

Travellers are raving about these Loma Linda hotels

Chandler
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My wife and I chose to stay here because of it's convenient location to the Loma Linda University Medical Center. We enjoyed a 3 block walk through a very quiet and attractive residential neighborhood to the hospital each morning. It is also very close to Hospitality Ln in San Bernardino where you can find lots of restaurants and a Costco or Sam's Club. It is an older building, but it has been well maintained. The rooms are simple and there is not a pool, but we got what we needed - a clean bath area and a comfortable bed close to the hospital and university. The staff, except one lady, was very happy to serve us. If you want to explore a little bit checkout the old towns of Redlands, San Bernardino and Riverside. Lots of great victorians and Route 66.

Room Tip: We were in the second story so we did not have problems with noise.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank ReyGeorge
San Diego, California
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Very, very low end. The pics must be photoshopped, because I stayed in two different rooms, and one was absolutely terrible with filthy rugs (wouldn't walk on it in sox, let alone bare feet, the polyester blankets had cigarette burns in them, the dirt on the sofa was...unmentionable.

The 'continental breakfast' required that you make out a little sheet of paper and turn it in to the front desk by 11:00 p.m. The only choices you had were apple or orange, apple juice or orange juice, bread or bagel, and insipid cereals, which were delivered to you in a little bitty basket to your room, no breakfast facility.

Second room was alittle cleaner than the first, but still wouldn't sit on anything you minded getting dirty, and the tub had non-skid stickers on the bottom, which were peeling off.

Staff really sucked. They were grumpy, didnt do anything to help you, and ...well read about the 'air conditioning' and realize you just can't get anything done that requires their help.

No pool, no spa, no fitness center, and the WiFi is only available in some rooms (too far away from the signal for it to work in other rooms).

Stay away, stay a long way away.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Keltin1
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed 4 June 2011

Two rooms booked - checked in - checked out within a couple of hours. Pictures are false advertising. They charged for first night even though it was too stinky, dark and dingy to stay and we left immeditely after finding other hotel for the night.

Room Tip: terrible! but near Loma Linda Hospital
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank sandy14820
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Ok I booked a room with a woman who had an English accent and she wasn't very patient with me while I was looking for my credit card number... When I finally showed up the woman who checked me in looked horrible and complained about how she was pregnant and tired and how she was sick of her staff... I felt this was very unprofessional. I believe her name was Natasha. I just wanted to check in as quickly as possible but she made that very hard to do seeing that she told me her story. When I finally got settled into my room I called for a wake up call and the young woman Christina was rude as well... Horrible customer service skills on both parts.... When it came time for my breakfast the next morning it never came... So I called the front desk and they told me they didn't have one for me... I turned my menu in with the Natasha woman... The housekeepers were amazing! They helped me more than the young ladies did at the front desk

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank Hellousuck
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loma Linda
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Good Nite Inn Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Loma Linda Inn? Share your experiences!