“Above and Beyond”
Review of Loma Linda Inn

Loma Linda Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Loma Linda
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Last week my parked car was hit by a driver who was texting. I was really shaken up because he actually almost hit my body. I was on my way to class at the Loma Linda University Nursing School. The driver who hit my car had to leave the scene quickly because he was late for work. I looked across the street and there was Loma Linda Inn. I had stayed there several times the night before final exams and had had pleasant experiences both times. I decided to go to the lobby and ask for help calling campus security and the sheriff. The management and staff were amazing. They comforted me and offered me a cool drink. They allowed me to make phone calls in their lobby so I could avoid the hot sun, and they even made several phone calls for me. I really appreciate their welcoming and comforting attitude as they were extremely busy with their own work. The manager drove me to my class so I wouldn't have to walk. And he and the Inn's maintenance crew made sure my car was safe to drive care so I could drive it home (I live two hours away from the school). I will never forget their kindness. They treated me as if I was their family. They went above and beyond. If we all treated each other this way, the world would be a better place. Thank you Loma Linda Inn! They truly model the Golden Rule. I am extremely grateful!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jennifer N

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I came here back in December for business at Loma Linda Medical Center. The manager was fantastic. I have never had a hotel manager be more friendly or helpful. Plus, its only a five minute walk to the medical center, so no car is needed. The rooms were clean and breakfast was good. 5 Stars!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My daughter and I had a lovely one-night stay. Pete Flores the manager was attentive and very helpful to us in our further travels upon leaving. He recommended a route to our next destination, and things to see on the way, which we enjoyed immensely. Our room was pristine clean, fresh, comfortable. we ordered breakfast for a very early time because of my daughter's early appointment and it was there precisely on time, hot, brought to our room. We would stay there again, without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Carolyn M
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The room was very clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delivered to the room. Other amenities include free internet as well as shuttle bus to & from Loma Linda University and hospital. Pete, the manager, was warmhearted and always willing to help. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 5 December 2012

My husband and I just spent 2 nights at the Loma Linda Inn. The room was spotlessly clean, and the bed comfortable. The staff could not have been more friendly, kind and helpful. The location of the Inn, if you need to go to Loma Linda Hospital is so convenient, and the neighborhood is quiet. Thank you especially to the reception staff, every one I met was wonderful; and the General Manager was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sylvia S
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I can't express my feelings about this nice place ! I have the best days of my life while staying there ... I stayed there for 9 days and I wish I had stayed more ... Everything was organized and neat ... I was surrounded by a second family there ... All the staff there were friendly and kind. They always help you whenever you need anything at anytime. The rooms are very nice and neat and have good views plus the bathrooms were very clean and the beds were more than comfortable so when you sleep you hardly can wake up since you will have good dreams ! The food was good and it was served on time. The room-service was excellent and the ladies doing it were very kind and helpful. I can't forget the reception desk where I used to go there and talk to the kindest manager I have ever met " Pete Flores". He's a very kind man and I can't forget his help for me whenever I wanted anything and Natasha who used to work on the reception and the other employees who were more than kind and Agustin my friend who's a very good man who I can't forget. You can also get benefit from a one-day visit to Drayson Center where you can swim there or go to the gym. SIMPLY, THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL ALWAYS WISH TO STAY IN !

Room Tip: Choose room 39 ;)
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Khalid H
Reviewed 18 August 2012

After seeing reviews I was skeptical about staying here. We were moving our son across the country to school and I reserved rooms for 10 nights, fully expecting to spend one night and find someplace else. Wow!! It was our first visit and we already have plans to stay again in February. The rooms look nothing like the website, they are better. A bit small, but nicely decorated and with new beds and bedding. Very clean and the staff is excellent! We did use the Drayson center several days and no other hotel has anything that compares to that! Breakfast was a choice of muffins or bagel, juice, and choice of an apple or orange...delivered to the room. Not the huge breakfasts some chains have, but still nice. Back to the room, we had connecting rooms with a queen bed and brand new single sofa bed. The other room was a bit larger and with the same brand new sleeper sofa. New flat screen tv's were installed while we were there too. I don't know what problems this hotel had before, but it is very nice now. The managers wanted us to be happy with our stay and they succeeded!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands

Been to Loma Linda Inn? Share your experiences!