“The BEST Burgers”

Burger City grill
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Lomita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Whenever I'm in LA, I always make a stop at the Burger City Grille - they have the best burgers I have ever had in my entire life, and I'm a burger nut. They have the cool touch screen soda machine with all the different sodas and flavors like vanilla sprite, cherry coke, etc. The staff is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stumbled across BCG whilst looking for some food near our hotel for the night - we had been travelling for 16 hours and were very hungry!

The burgers were simply stunning, juicy and delicious with a great range of toppings. If you're a purist like my boyfriend, who literally just likes the meat and the bread - you'll know that a quality burger speaks for itself and these were fab, with great bread too.

Fries were also tasty, and they had a coke freestyle machine so I could indulge in my favourite Raspberry Coke Zero!

Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Handmade burgers and handmade fries were delicious. We got there at the right time because it got packed fast. Over 100 different drinks to choose from at their soda machine got me a fanta cherry zero and peach mix. They also had shakes but was too full for that. Def taste fresh and was worth the 6.50 burger. I got the California which had avacado and applewood bacon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Most people I talk to don't know where this place is because it is off PCH in a strip mall setting. Take the time to stop in and enjoy a really good burger and beer on tap. The staff are friendly and helpful, really a comfortable place to eat and prices are fair.

1  Thank BoboTravlr
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is a burger joint worth rememering. Fast effeicent service. 100 Beverage machines. Juicy burgers. Don't miss the pastrami burger -- it's a drippping mess!