“Wonderful Thai in Lompoc!!”
Review of Herb Home

Herb Home
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: Thai
Illinois
“Wonderful Thai in Lompoc!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I have found a new regular place with great food, great service, in an unexpected location. Our first visit was impressive and we even watched the staff scrubbing the baseboards! Super clean and the food was delicious. We love having a place that we can count on for consistent quality and taste. You won't be disappointed and the menu has numerous selections. The only minor downside is that the soft drinks are served out of a can, but we usually order tea or water.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jwsurveyor

“Best Thai in Lompoc”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I found this to be the best Thai food in te city if Lompoc. Good lunch and dinner specials. The restaurant is consistently clean and well cared for.

• Visited April 2013
Lompoc, California
“Really enjoying this restaurant!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Not being a knowledgeable Thai food customer it took me a while to find my favorite dish but with a little help from my son and wife I have found it. The pineapple chicken or shrimp curry dish is excellent! The food is very fresh and tasty! They have wine and beer available however only offer cans of soft drinks so they aren't refillable. The waitresses are all very friendly and the place is kept very clean. It’s become one of regular places to eat in town and their food is consistently excellent!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ----Meat-a-balls----
Lompoc, California
“Super Yummy, Fresh, and Friendly”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I love Herb Home! The wait staff is soooo nice, and friendly! The flavors I have discovered here are incredible! I keep wanting to come back over and over, this was my seventh visit to Herb Home and it will not be my last!!

Visited December 2012
lmpoc
“strange building and decor, but really great Thai food.”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Fresh, authentic, spicey and flavorful. It's a little pricey, but worth the extra money for really great thai food.

The building is the old Taco Bell structure so you drive up and expect Mexican food. The name is also a little unique, but when you do finally try it, it is a real treat - especially for the cuturally deprived area.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank rb252

Been to Herb Home? Share your experiences!