“There are more burgers here than anywhere”
Review of Tom's

Tom's
Ranked #6 of 118 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I challenge you to try all A-Z burgers. Toms is a local secret gem. The burgers are fantastic and the fries are excellent.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This is a local institution. Toms is well known for its burgers. Fabulous. They'll fix it any way you want. Beware when you order fries. Huge servings. I love their onion rings. They may be famous for their burgers, but I keep coming back for their BLTA. I'm sure there's a pound of bacon. The best I've ever eaten!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Being in the military, I have traveled the globe and had the opportunity to try a variety of burgers. Some Great and some not, however nothing beats a Tom's Burger. I miss my Avocado Bacon Cheeseburger and onion rings....I will return soon. I promise.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Tom's is a local hamburger joint. Go there, and you will see Lompoc us locals having a great time with our friends and the delicious foods. You won't see a lot of tourists here. This "secret spot" hang-out has great, authentic foods. They will make any of their A-Z burgers as a vege burger, too. So, keep it secret!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Traveled New Zealand and USA for a month, had my favourite burger here (the Bacon Burger). Just a good honest delicious burger, highly recommended!

Been to Tom's? Share your experiences!