Lompoc Valley Inn & Suites
US$177
Holiday Inn Express Lompoc(Lompoc)(Great Value!)
US$129
Budget Inn(Lompoc)
US$98
US$88
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscomfort innhospitality roomfree breakfasth streetcheapest roombreakfast roomqueen suiteguest laundrycheap hotelopen the windowwould stay againyogurtcable tvcheck in was quicklobby areastayed here for one nightbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Nothing special here, the front desk lady was not overly friendly nor was other person just standing there. Not greeted by any means, But when I was missing something and went back the front desk was she was nice and had my missing item. The beds were tiny for queen! There were 4 of us and we only got 2 towels. We were in a hurry so did not try the breakfast. The area was nice had everything we needed in a.m. including Starbucks and fuel. All the other hotels near beach were full or we would not have tried this one. I do not know that we would go back unless desperate.

Room Tip: I don't know any way to get a better room here, but make sure to have towels and know it is a tiny bed even tho states queen.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

When we arrived, we were told that they only had smoking rooms available, despite this never being mentioned when we made the reservation or even being a selection option when booking it. Most hotels don't even have smoking rooms anymore so it didn't even occur to me that that might happen. I stay in hotels several times every month, and in recent years have not even been asked if I have a preference. I have always gotten a non smoking room. I told the clerk that I was traveling with my daughter and to please give us a non smoking room. He said that he did not have any more, but that for $60 more we could have one. This would be an upgrade room. So first we were told there are no more non smoking rooms but only if we pay more money could we have one?? Sounds like s scam to me. Not wanting to pay the extra money, I took the smoking room..... The clerk told us that he would have it sprayed, so it wouldn't smell bad. No one ever showed up to do this. The room smelled so strongly of smoke, it was disgusting. Not only that, but it also was as big as a broom closet, outdated and dirty. Do not stay at this hotel!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fidenise
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I took a summer road trip that included 25 hotels so I am rating each hotel to pay it forward to others for helping me chose my hotels. I am a choice hotel Platinium member for years. This hotel rates a 'C'. I do not know how we ended up here but it is the middle of no where. The view is a run way with no planes on it. Nothing. No internet and young front desk guy just shrugged. Musty room smell and the quote of the day from the front desk lady 'I am a smoker and that is not smoke"- fitness room, no wgts only cardio. Shower temp fluctuates constantly, like a funny movie where someone changes with water temp and you scream and jump. Internet gone all night but that is probably just par. Pool cold. Breakfast in another building - half a mile away.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2010Timmy
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place should be demolished. The Elevator in the middle hasn't worked in 3 years of reviews and still isn't working. The one that does work shakes so bad it makes you think twice. Internet is a joke and only DSL when it does work. Staff was clueless of anything. We were told they had a reception party and to go. We showed up can got a bag of popcorn then was told it was 4.00... for cold popcorn. We ended up throwing it away and leaving. Oh then we had a barking dog next door that woke us up....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We came with a group.This hotel is only useful for stopping on the way while travelling. The room smelled and we had to use pressure to change to another one. The breakfast was awful and was served on disposable plates! We had to buy supplies from outside the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends