“Best mexican food around”

Floriano's Mexican Food
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Lompoc
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My friends and I eat at floriano's at least once a week, so often the staff knows us by name. The people working there are very friendly, and always seem happy to be working. They offer a wide variety of meals, drinks, snacks and they also sell meats. They are quick, nice, and very helpful. There meals are delicious, and they offer mild and hot for many of the options. They do good fresh rice, beans, tacos and enchiladas, etc. Now, their burritos.. Are heaven. They are huge, and I very rarely can finish them. They are bursting with flavor, and are indescribably good. I've tried the regular burritos and the wet burritos, both are amazing, and for a really great price. Florianos is the first place I recommend to any visitors or new people in town.

1  Thank kayla g
There are newer reviews for Floriano's Mexican Food

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Floriano's has the best Mexican Food in Lompoc. The seating is not fancy but the food is absolutely terrific. The tri-tip burrito is the best as well as their carnitas tacos. We have been multiple times and never been disappointed.

1  Thank LisB93436
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Does Lompoc not have much to offer in the Mexican food genre? I can't figure out why everyone loves this place. The atmosphere was - well, there's no atmosphere. And the food is just average at best - I enjoyed my meal but I certainly wouldn't rave about it. It was fine. If any one you know Olas in Camarillo - that place is 1000x better than this place. I would go back here if I was in the area and needed a quick decent meal, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We read some of the reviews for Floriano's on TA, looked at the menu, and though this would be a good choice to start off a day of wine tasting in the Lompoc Wine Ghetto. We were pretty hungry and thought about ordering several items -- good thing we held back a little. Our 2 beef tostadas and carnitas quesadilla was more than enough! Thank goodness we didn't add the fish tacos and beef burrito we'd thought about. The fresh, tasty and large servings maintained us until dinner time that evening. All for about $15 (with drink).
Excellent value.

1  Thank OregonJohn97338
Reviewed 30 July 2013

On a previous trip to Lompoc, while we were stuck waiting for breakfast at the Jalama Beach Cafe, we vowed to try "that place down the street" that was BBQ'ing up a storm. Floriano's was worth the wait! Nice flauta's and very tasty taco's al carbon. I wouldn't say we settled for these choices, but I gotta be honest: we did stop in hoping to get some tri-tip sandwiches. We have plenty of relatives and friends in the area, so next time we'll come for an early lunch or an earlier dinner.