“Rib Sticking food tasty”
Review of Jalama Beach Cafe - CLOSED

Jalama Beach Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Already wrote about this place it's also called Hi! Lets Eat, down-to-earth food, met the manager, Steve, as I gave him my review, and he was very thankful, don't think he was up on Trip Advisor, but I mentioned to him to go on and write his commentary., but as I mentioned if you expect much more go to a pricier place

4  Thank kittytoby

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My friend and I both enjoyed our recent dinner at Jalama Beach Cafe. The food and service were both excellent considering the cost. If you are looking for a great value, I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Bob6796
Reviewed 16 October 2013

It was better than I thought. The place could be so much better. I had the garden burger which was good but they put a little bit too much sauce on it. My husband had fish with mash potatoes and vegetables. Kinda a small portion of fish but I tried his and the mash potatoes and fish were good but the veggies tasted funny. They should have steamed them but I think they just threw them on a griddle with rotten oil or something that went bad. Just a few tweeks and this place could be a great restaurant.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

An average restaurant with overpriced food. Staff is adequate and restaurant is clean. Small portion size relative to cost. There are other/ better dining options in Lompoc.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

From when I lived there until now and going there to visit,
this place is awesome!
The food is awesome, quantity is big, quality is excellent and the people are great!
All around it is just a GOOD place to go!
Traveling through or going near, take a turn and spend a while relaxing there and eating good!
I can guarantee you will not be disappointed in anything about this place!
It's simple...go there!!!