“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Good food, quite filling, and very cheap by Dutch standards. Service was great, and done with a big smile. Will recommend for anybody looking for a place to eat close to lone pine.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I hate reviewing places badly but this place was just plain nasty. The service was VERY nice tho. I felt so bad for them because they were so under staffed. But still were so positive and had smiles on their faces. This review is mainly based on the food. $13 a plate for very mediocre burritos. The beans were full of lard and nothing tasted fresh.
They do have good Chardonnay for cheap and they pour your beer in a frosted glass. (Maybe just go there for a drink??)
It was hard to drop 56 dollars on our family of four for food I felt I might get the "cha cha's" from.
My husbands carnitas tasted like raccoon. (Not that I've had raccoon...but I am assuming).
Even on the go...would have rather gone to Mcdonalds. (And I hate Mcdonalds.)
It surprises me that there are so many good reviews. Maybe we just went on a bad kitchen day??

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Everything here is delicous!! Food is def authentic. Best Chicken Enchiladas I've had in a while. Perfect with a Tecate! If you like super spicy salsa ask the waitress to bring you their "home" spicy salsa's (sooooo good) :)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Like to try local joints and this one is VERY local. Interior hasn't been upgraded in decades - which I thought was quaint. The food and service were nothing short of exceptional. We'll be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Much better choices in town. Service not personal. Mediocre lukewarm food. Very coffee shop like. Sorry I cannot recommend.