Rode into town on my iron horse just like all those cowboys of yesterday in the black and white television shows filmed in and around Lone Pine. Excellent stay at the Best Western Plus Frontier Motel, and I would hope for nothing less. The property is older but it is well maintained with modern fixtures, beds and furniture. The young lady at the counter upon check-in was efficient and friendly. While it was not warm enough to take a swim, we did sit out at the pool in the sunshine and enjoy the magnificent views of the Eastern Sierra Nevada! The morning hot breakfast is very good for a chain hotel, well stocked and immaculately clean. I gave this property a very good rating because it is well maintained, clean and the provided for a great nights rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western