We had originally booked a single night here, but decided to stay a second night and they were able to accommodate us. The hotel is about half a mile south of Lone Pine, so a leisurely 10 minute walk into town (which we did both evenings). The room (#103) has a 40 inch flat screen TV, fridge, shower/tub, and is right across from pool entrance. Furniture looks mostly new. Breakfast, which is complimentary, is rather extensive (includes eggs, sausage, pancake machine). Be sure to check out their local information section in the lobby because they have some good complimentary handouts for Lone Pine attractions and the Alabama Hills (a schematic if movie filming sites is of particular note). We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. Some of the lower rankings for this site may be out of date, as the hotel looks like it has been renovated in recent year or two. It may seem pricey, but they were pretty much at capacity both nights. Dedicated parking spots (by room number) are nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western