I've always loved staying here but this last trip I found their service went above and beyond. First, great rooms always updated with everything you need to be comfortable. Beds are comfortable, new carpeting and bathrooms are nice and spacious. They have a free breakfast available every morning with a stack of newspapers to read. The dining room is facing the Eastern Sierra's with a wonderful view of Mt. Whitney. They have a pool and plenty of outdoor spaces to hang out.
This trip I stayed there one night with the plan to drive farther north the next day to go camping. It was storming up where we were going camping so we needed to stay one more night. But - they were out of rooms. We would be driving through Bishop anyway so Alicia got on the phone and checked with the Best Westerns in Bishop and Mammoth to get us the best place and the best price. She literally was on the phone for 15 minutes booking our room. I appreciated that so much. That's how you build a loyal following!! Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western