My family and I stayed at the Long Barn Lodge recently and it was pretty gross overall! The bathroom was horrendous and that's putting it nicely. Windows and mirrors filthy too. The sheets on the bed weren't changed either. There was also a rotten, old smell throughout the room so I had to spray perfume every hour to make it livable. The mattresses on the beds were also very old and thin. The staff were friendly but that place needs a deep cleaning ASAP! Definitely not worth $129 for a studio cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Barn Lodge Ice Skating Arena & Event Center is conveniently located off of Highway 108, Sonora Pass Highway in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Our unique resort provides a wonderful family atmosphere for your family vacation, special occasion, group celebration or romantic getaway. Onsite, our boutique Ice Skating Arena is open to the public mid November until April, and also offers school skate field trips, fun fundraisers, birthday parties and private ice skating parties. Our one-of-a-kind facility includes 20 spacious motel rooms, 8 cozy cabins with kitchens, volleyball, horseshoes and a patio (with grill) overlooking the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Long Barn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Barn Hotel Long Barn
- Long Barn Lodge California