My husband and I stayed at one of the cabins at Long Barn Lodge last summer and had an excellent experience. We brought our small dog along, and she loved the adventure as well. The location is remote enough to feel like you're getting away from it all while still being close to Sonora, Twain Harte, and Tuolomne. A beautiful area and a very quaint place to stay. The only (small) complaint was that the bed was a big small, but we weren't expecting luxury at a mountain cabin. We definitely would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Barn Lodge Ice Skating Arena & Event Center is conveniently located off of Highway 108, Sonora Pass Highway in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Our unique resort provides a wonderful family atmosphere for your family vacation, special occasion, group celebration or romantic getaway. Onsite, our boutique Ice Skating Arena is open to the public mid November until April, and also offers school skate field trips, fun fundraisers, birthday parties and private ice skating parties. Our one-of-a-kind facility includes 20 spacious motel rooms, 8 cozy cabins with kitchens, volleyball, horseshoes and a patio (with grill) overlooking the swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Long Barn Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Barn Hotel Long Barn
- Long Barn Lodge California