Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

from US$110.00
from US$400.00
from US$197.95
3,040 results
All reviews queen mary glory days great ship tours qm suite porthole
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I went to Long Beach as a kid seeing the Queen Mary for the first time, but at the time it was just an old boat to me, and my main piece of enjoyment was to see the Spruce Goose. It is a shame that it is no longer there, but as an adult, the boat holds more appeal, and is a wonderful tour if you enjoy that type of thing as I do.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I think the room was a little overpriced. The place needs some refreshing done. There was a tile off the shower trim at the floor level, and just sitting there (you could at least glue it on). Also the inside of the shower seriously needed grout replacement. The bed was comfortable. It would help if you could figure out some kind of night light in the bathroom area on the inside stateroom ~ the overhead light was too much & nothing was too dark. It was a bare bones room. They had shampoo & conditioner, but no soap. Thank goodness the A/C did work. It did have a blow dryer, but seriously you need to install a lighted make-up mirror. No coffee pot, microwave or refrigerator. There is nothing really around where the ship is located, but there is a free bus (which runs frequently) to take you downtown or across the bridge to restaurants & shopping center.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We had a good time exploring the Queen Mary, but I wish we had skipped the headset tour and just wandered around on our own or had an actual human tour guide. Trying to follow the "guide" in the headset was difficult at best and the way didn't seem well marked. But when we just gave up and wandered on our own we found some pretty cool stuff. Be prepared for a lot of stairs...especially if you get lost!

1  Thank Debi M
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Only lost 1 star because of the parking and that is true of many places I long beach. We had 3 hours to visit (including lunch) because that was the only way to clear the parking charge. The visit was very nice for the time we had. Very historical, loved the films they ran about the folks who had historical accounts, very moving. Tours were expensive though I'm sure educational.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Arrived on Friday to be near the port for our 7 day cruise. 1st room we checked into reeked of cigarettes, was run down and seriously needed a make over. We requested another room. When we walked into the 2nd room it had not been cleaned and was a wreck!! Not a good visual! The 3rd room was not much better, but, at that point it was clear none of the rooms were going to be any better. For $350 a new night I was extremely disappointed. The welcoming staff was unfriendly and seemed put out because we were unhappy with dirty smelly rooms. On a good note, the porters were great and the self guided tour of the engine was also nice. Overall, the Queen Mary needs a serious over haul!! Definitely will not stay there again for $350 a night!!