Open today: 10:00 - 22:00

from US$84.00
from US$199.00
from US$234.00
2,481 results
All reviews ghost tour engine room self guided tour princess diana exhibit queen mary beautiful ship glory days ghosts and legends promenade deck art deco step back in time special effects ocean liner old lady first class piece of history cruise ship
Reviewed yesterday

We stayed two nights on the ship. The prices are comparable to the hotels in area so it is a more unique lodging option. The ship is run down and doesn't seem to be restored as it ages, but it is a cool piece of history and interesting to roam around. We stayed busy elsewhere during the days so we didn't do any of the tours on the ship. The Sir Winston is a fancy schmanzy restaurant at the top that we went to after checking in. We had not done our research but they were gracious enough to let us eat in our jeans and tenny shoes anyway. Very expensive, but worth it if you can splurge. The other restaurant on board had a wonderful breakfast deal and we ate well there the next morning. Good thing we did a lot of walking since we did eat well. :) Fun, unique place to stay.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I wasn’t too keen on doing this but this was the only reason we came to Long Beach. Started off by doing the “haunted tour” whereby you go to different parts of the ship where the most paranormal sightings have been recorded. Tour guide was TOM and he was just fantastic, so down to earth, informative, friendly, professional and lovely. This was such a great start. Really good tour.

Then did the “glory days” which felt loooong. Dillon was our tour guide and while very informative I felt he was overcompensating his nerves with reciting facts. Perhaps as Tom was so great I was expecting someone with a bit more ease. Very interesting tour though.

Ended up at the observation bar as we’d been walking almost 4 hours around the ship and the service was great. Free refills on fountain drinks too. Comfy chairs etc.

Definitely recommend if you’re a history buff, or even if you’re not!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent almost 4 hours on the Queen Mary and loved every minute of it. The ship is a little tired but the history is fascinating. We enjoyed two escorted tours on the ship and were surprised at the information we learned. Stopped for drink in the cool Art Deco Bar. Definitely a must see if you are in Long Beach

Reviewed 1 week ago

I didn't want to go in the QM originally, but I'm glad I did. We did the self guided tour, basically wandering around as we wanted, and it was fun. Most of the ship was open to visitors, with some exceptions, ( it is an active hotel), so we saw everything from the engine rooms below deck to the Captain's quarters and bridge way above. It was well worth the admission fee.

QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are so glad that you enjoyed learning about the rich history aboard the Queen Mary. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your visit and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you had to pick only one attraction to see in Long Beach, this should be the one. Included in your admission ticket is the choice of one tour. I chose the Glory Days Historical Tour and I am so glad I did. I highly recommend it. Dustin was our tour guide and he did a fantastic job. Dustin was so knowledgeable and made the tour very interesting. Our group was pretty large and everyone was engaged and asking questions. I loved the tour.

1  Thank LTay1234
QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for joining us on the Queen Mary. We are so happy to hear of your wonderful experience aboard. We appreciate your positive feedback as it lets us know what our customers enjoy most about the Queen Mary. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband wanted to go all the way to Long Beach just for this! He loved it! We went on two tours. A regular one and the haunted one. Even though we had three kids, the haunted tour was great for them. I thought that we went in enough rooms, but my husband wanted to see more. My favorite was seeing the Lego model and finding the cat! We were confused on what we bought. I thought our tickets were for two movies since we bought two tours, but I guess it was only for one movie.

QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for joining us aboard the Queen Mary and for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate your thorough review, as it is feedback like this that allows us to better understand where our guest services can improve! We hope to have you and your husband back again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Queen Mary is amazing. What isn't amazing is their web site. My family and I decided to visit the ship yesterday. In the past, we visited often, always just walking onboard and strolling around for free (and, in the process of doing so, spending money!!). Last time we were there, the only charges were for for tours and special exhibits. To be on the safe side, we scoured the website. There was no mention of fees to get on the boat itself. Long story short, we would have paid close to $150, something we weren't prepared to do. The family in the queue ahead of us also walked away from the ticket booth ticket less, as did a couple who were told they would have to pay $30 up front in order to walk on the ship and sit down at a restaurant. Very poor business tactics.

1  Thank jesseliz08
QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for visiting us aboard the Queen Mary. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience and we apologize for these inconveniences. Customer satisfaction is of top priority to us, and we are sorry we failed to provide you with a positive guest experience via our website information. We will direct your feedback to our guest services department so we may improve communication with our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It has been awhile since we had a corporate meeting which is semi annual. A first for me to experience private dining in the Prince Charles Room and the elegant plush atmosphere made it quite interesting and to be waiting on by more than one server and waiter. The wine was a nice Cabernet Sauvignon with the main dishes a filet mignon while others had prime rib and some other equally tasteful entree. The dim lighting made it romantic while we could look out at the twinkling lights of the shoreline of Long Beach. This is not my every day destination, only a special occasion.

QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for joining us aboard the Queen Mary. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your private dining experience once again and we look forward to having the pleasure of hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This beautifully preserved part of the Cunard Line, is a stunner. I have been two a few functions in their main ballroom, and even today, the architecture, the wood work and even light fixtures, are so gorgeous. You can experience a bit of history and enjoy the details, here.

QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for joining us aboard the Queen Mary once again! We are happy to provide you with true Queen Mary service and we are so glad you enjoy all our historic ship has to offer. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you aboard soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a blast on my after dark tour. Jackie was awesome and super nice!

For anyone wanting to go in October to the after hours tours - DON’T do it unless you’re already at the tour. The traffic congestion is terrible for the Dark Harbour. There is no lane for hotel or tour guests - so it took me an hour and half to cross the bridge and get to the entrance.

The tour staff was great and let me join the tour already started since traffic was so bad (and dark harbors fault).

Highly recommend the tour!

QM1934, Manager at The Queen Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our after dark tour. Jackie is a wonderful addition to our team and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with her. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.