“Great Customer Service and awesome food”
Review of The Enclave

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Enclave
Ranked #409 of 1,246 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel and ate at the restaurant. The food was really good. The staff was awesome. Catering to your needs.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Although the food is great, the service sucks. They are under staffed and take forever to even acknowledge you. We even grabbed a menu. After sitting here for 15 minutes, with our waitress passing by several times (she was busy) she made no attempt to acknowledge us... Not even to say that she'll be with us in a few minutes. It was almost like we didn't exist. We finally stopped her and asked if we could place our order... The waitress was pleasant. It took an additional hour to get two appetizers... That wasn't even hot.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton for a week and stopped at the bar several times. We also ordered food while sitting at the bar, and it arrived quickly. Their Baja fish tacos are excellent. The staff was always polite and friendly. It's really much better than your average hotel bar/restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Looks are deceiving. A trendy lobby bar with a limited menu. Food is tasty but the wait is interminable. We waited over an hour twice, shame on us. Perhaps one shoud order the day before.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I don't normally eat at hotel restaurants, but I was in the hotel for a conference and it was convenient. I was impressed -- good food and bar, good service, and it's a nice space. The bar needs to be better staffed for large groups. But overall quite good.