“Great place to take someone to a nice mid-week lunch”
Review of Panvimarn

Panvimarn
Ranked #424 of 1,185 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I have a special mid-week meeting, I often go to Panvimarn. The food is good, the atmosphere is nice and everything feels just a little better and warmer than the rest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A new location closer to home & the beach. Decorated fabulously & of course, the cuisine is so delicious. We had been to their restaurant on Bellflower many times, but this is a much better locale for us plus they have a parking lot (essential for downtown Long Beach). Once again the food is fantastic. My husband had the snow crab fried rice with a soft crab on top...
yummy! I had the filet mignon panang curry dish that is incredible! Super tender chunks of filet mignon. They have a happy hour 3-6:00 with a great menu plus really reasonable drinks & 30% off wine by the bottle. It’s a happening place!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Went to this restaurant last week for lunch with my coworkers. The restaurant was just in the process of changing the name from Blue Heaven to Panvimarn, which is the name of their other restaurant on Bellflower Blvd. What a treat! Everything was delicious. We ordered a salad called Naked Shrimp on the Beach, and it was tangy and delicious, shrimp super fresh. Then we had Larb, a great choice, and the Spicy Eggplant, which was "to die for" as they say. We also had the Pad See-Ew noodles, so fresh and exquisite. Oh, and don't forget the Mango Sticky Rice for dessert. There were four of us and we shared all of the above. It was just the right amount. I highly recommend this place. Nice and clean, attractive bar, great venue. Can't wait to go back!