“As on the way back to train from Queen Mary”

Mosher's Gourmet Deli
Ranked #124 of 1,248 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We called in and had late lunch before catching train.
I had the fish and chips, which seemed to have a coconut batter for the fish, which was extremely tasty.
The chips were good and not those shoe lace type, the coleslaw was also very tasty and gave me my veggies.
My wife had a chicken salad, which she less than impressed with, but Spring Punch she had was fantastic.
So overall I would recommend this restaurant.
Staff very friendly and pricing was very good.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Food here is amazing! We ate here for breakfast 3 days in a row coz the food was so good and cheap too! You’ll have lots of choices for burgers, subs, sandwiches, soups, and smoothies. Big servings! Superb food! They serve breakfast all day too. It’s worth your money. If you’re looking for a quick bite, you have to come here. They have lots of tables and chairs at the front, inside and at the back. It’s a very clean place, diner setting. I just hope the old man taking orders will smile for a bit. Haha.. but everything else is great!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We were in Long Beach for 5 days & ate breakfast there twice. The food was tasty, portions were above average, service was good.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Had two delicious breakfasts here.

Not many other breakfast choices in the area if you are on foot like I was between the conference center and hotel.

Nothing fancy, but it was quick, savory and very reasonably priced.

I would go back again for sure.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We recently ate at Mosher's on a recent trip to Long Beach. The restaurant was convenient to where we were staying, the food was good, large portions that you can share, very tasty. My daughter doesn't like breakfast so she was able to get a hot dog for breakfast instead! The restaurant is quaint and very nice.