“Easy Breezy”

Ranked #8 of 1,246 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Ended up going twice while there for a seminar at convention center. Estefania helped us both times and was very patient and explained the items on the board. Not a real fan of smoked meats but the smoked fish tacos ended up being so delightful. The husband went w/the fish & chips and enjoyed the nice hot chunky pieces of fish. We split a bow of clam chowder. Since it was easy to park and free with the validation along with having a great 1st experience, we went went again and they didn't disappoint. This time I went with the shrimp/lobster roll and kale salad and freshly made strawberry/basil lemonade which was so refreshing. Can't even remember what the husband had as I was enjoying my meal. The staff was very pleasant and most helpful. It was easy to slip out the back door, right over to the parking validation and be on our way. I know that if I were to live in the area I would be a regular, but we live in AZ.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Found off Yelp as we didn't know the area. Hubby had fish and chips I had Salmon, brown rice with broccoli slaw. Loved it!
Large portions and just yummy. Prices are fair. 11.50 for chips and 12.75 for Salmon.
We ate outdoors it was nice and cool. If your looking for a casual place for a nice bite to eat. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The Brocolli and Brussels sprout appetizer was INCREDIBLE. It is a must have. I had the Ahi Tuna sandwich which was very good. Great choice for a fast casual spot.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

If you like fresh seafood at a reasonable price then this is your place! Visited twice during recent business trip. Enjoyed swordfish tacos and grilled yellowtail dinner, both of which were wonderful, plentiful, & perfectly cooked. Good wine & beer selection. Excellent, friendly counter service. Casual setting in the heart of town, fun people-watching from the patio. The grilled yellowtail here was as good and flavorful as any fresh fish served at other high end restaurants where we had business meetings. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This is nota fancy restaurant,but it’s delicious!
Grilled salmon is yummy ,grilled shrimp is the best!

2  Thank rorophone