“Servers were very friendly ”
Review of Ascari Ristorante

Ascari Ristorante
Ranked #476 of 1,247 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

My kids and I ate at the breakfast buffet twice during our trip on free vouchers since we hold Hilton diamond status. The servers are very friendly and attentive. The food is good but nothing special. Decent amount of options though only 1 thing changed from one day to the next. On day 2, quite a few of the utensils and coffee mugs on our table were dirty or stained. Not a huge deal to me since I'm not picky but a lot of people would hate this. One suggestion - kids absolutely LOVE the self serve waffle bars that most hiltons have these days, you may want to add one. My kids were disappointed when there wasn't one.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

The wait staff was attentive and the meals came out promptly. I ate here several nights in a row on business and the food was okay. If you have a choice to go out and sample the local cuisine, I'd recommend doing it. If you're in for the night and want a decent meal, this isn't a bad option.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Very good food, and very attentive staff members. I really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. The homemade salsa is really incredible.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

I was early for dinner and so there were not a lot of people in the restaurant. The service was quick and spot on. I ordered a salad, flatbread and a glass of wine. The salad was great but the flatbread was disappointing to me. The toppings were scarce and so it ended up being mostly flatbread. Although the location is convenient if you are staying in the hotel, the food was just ok. If I stay at the hotel again, I might have to venture out to eat at another location. There are plenty of choices in the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

The restaurant is just for Hilton Guests, the place do not even look like a restaurant. Food choices are a bit limited, overall a mediocre restaurant, definitely not the class I expect at Hilton.
Tables are not set up for a meal, and not sufficiently cleaned,
The food I ordered (salmon) was nicely prepared, I had to ask repetitively to the staff, water, bread, oil etc, nothing of which is automatic.
After the first meal there I opted to walk 10 min up the road and hit Pine Avenue.