“Hidden Gem in Long Beach GO!!!!”
Review of 186 Fo Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
186 Fo Bakery
Ranked #10 of 24 Bakeries in Long Beach
Costa Mesa, California
“Hidden Gem in Long Beach GO!!!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

After a long walk around the downtown area, I actually stumbled on this pace by accident… Im so glad I did :) Pasty is tucked in a corner so you have to really look but when i waked in the smell of REAL British savory pies got me so hungry!!!! The owner was such a sweet lady, we talked for a few moments and I was then ready to order. I got the savory pie of ground beef, carrots, peas and potatoes . My pie actually came straight from the oven :) I think this place is fairly new, but it is really worth a try. Its on Pine if I remember and sit along with all the other restaurants and bars. If you want something different and authentic English, go!!!! When I get back to LB, it is a must stop for me :)

• Visited November 2013