Comfort Inn & Suites near Long Beach Convention Center
Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Long Beach
Las Vegas
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My room was upgraded to a full spa tub type. Everything was super clean and in excellent working order. Great Bedding, TV, Bath etc. Room rate was very competitive and the front desk personnel were efficient and friendly and made you feel welcomed. Nice free breakfast menu too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank HappinessinVegas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Morganton, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife and I, along with two other couples stayed at this hotel before and after our Hawaii cruise. Keri let me park our car under the awning, which was a big plus. The rooms were spacious & clean, the pool area was welcoming. This set the stage for a very relaxing cruise & a great post cruise rest. A CVS pharmacy was right across the street along with several fast food places. Just the price of the motel was about $50 less than parking at the pier.

Room Tip: We booked a regular room and was surprises to get suites for all 3 couples.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Gbarrier78
Atascadero, California
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn, Long Beach because of their Park & Cruise package deal. My first contact was reserving a room over the phone with Keri at the front desk. She was incredibly helpful and patient! Once we arrived we found the balcony room clean and comfortable with a nice view of the pool. The grounds were nicely groomed and knowing they were secure was a big plus. We also picked this hotel because the neighborhood appeared safer, there was plenty of shopping and restaurants and the hotel had a night security guard. There was plenty of good food for breakfast including waffles and omelettes. We were taking a cruise out of San Pedro, and with the Park & Cruise package, Comfort Inn paid for taxi rides both to and from the port. The taxi was much better than a shuttle because it was a personalized ride also fitting our schedule. When we returned our car was safe and secure. We would easily stay again and recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Second floor with balcony and pool view
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chris C
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is a really great hotel at a really great price. I stay here when I am in Long Beach and I have yet to be disappointed. The rooms on the second floor with the balconies are by far the best, because you have a great view of the pool and can get plenty of fresh air throughout your room. The pool is very nice and well maintained. They also have rooms with kitchenettes if you will be staying around a while and get tired of eating out all the time. Housekeeping makes sure that everything is nice and clean. In general all of the staff are friendly and make you feel very welcome. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JK_Allentown
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel because of the great reviews on this site. I am glad we picked it. Really nice place on the inside. Its very quiet and safe. The took good care of our car while we were gone. The taxi was waiting for us when we were ready to leave and upon returning Kerie met us outside topay for the taxi. Kerie and Jimmy at the reception desk gave top notch service. Noleen the breakfast person was awesome. The food was fresh and they have a good selection. Rooms were so comfortable and super clean. We loved this place. We will be back

• Stayed August 2013
Macomb, Illinois
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The staff at front desk was very friendly. We asked for 1st floor room (no elevator) and got a jacuzzi room for only $10 more. The grounds are very nice, the bed very comfortable, and a good breakfast. What more do we need?

Room Tip: Ask for first floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leslie W
La Quinta, California
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Overall a good stay at this hotel. The concierge at the time of check in and check out was helpful and very nice. He even bumped up my room for no extra charge to a King Suite. I was in town for business for a lengthy stay and I really liked the room. I was on the 2nd floor and the noise outside wasn't too bad. If it bothered me, I just let the fan/AC unit run all night and I never heard a thing.

Although not fantastic, the complementary breakfast was also something to look forward to each morning. One of the regular's who prepared that breakfast was nice and always welcomed me while she worked.

Also, maid service was very good. My only complaint there was the occasion long, black hair that appeared on freshly laundered towels and wash rags a couple of times.

The Cons? The rooms could use a update - decor was as 'meh' as the surrounding area, but clean. The area the hotel is located in can be described as 'working class', but not too run down. Bars are on the surrounding homes' windows. Also every couple of days my access card would not work on the outer gates. This is bad when I come back in the dark as a solo female. I had to troop my tired feet around the hotel to the main entrance and have them fix this three times during my visit.

I would recommend this hotel for people who are looking for a nice, clean place to stay that isn't over priced.

Room Tip: The ones facing the residential area or nearby (corner) are the best for noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business