“Waitress was great, food was blah”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #247 of 1,135 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Wasn't my first choice of places to eat, but the majority won the vote. I don't even remember what I had, so not what I would consider a great experience. Top that with the fact that we were forced to valet our 2 vehicles (not a Chili's requirement btw), and I had to wait for almost 20 mins longer for my car than my brother-in-law. When I asked where it was, the attendant informed me it had been release 15 minutes before....and it was parked in the garage across the street. I'm wondering if the driver took it out for a joy-ride (sporty mercedes)........ in any event, he didn't get a tip!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We didnt eat here, but the staff were very helpful and courteous and the live music was a blast. Good selection of beers on tap as well....lots of fun!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stopped here after a visit to the aquarium of the pacific. The service took forever and the food was cold. We sent it back and didn't see the waiter again for 15 minutes. Horrible for little kids. I've never had a problem with chili's before but this one was bad!!

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Having visited other branches of Chili's, my family and I were looking forward to trying this branch in Long Beach.
The food was actually OK, not great, but OK.
Unfortunately, however, when we were seated, the table had been cleaned but not the bench seats or the floor underneath.
My food then arrived on a dirty plate. All pretty disgusting really.
And this was a weekday lunchtime so the restaurant was less than half full.
Certainly won't be going back !

Reviewed 10 February 2013

After a day battling the So Cal freeways...a rest and burger at Chili's was really nice! Even though this is a chain, this was the first time at a Chili's...not bad.