“Scotlassy, Denver”

Days Inn Long Beach City Center
Ranked #26 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed 5 March 2014

It was comfortable, clean and affordable for a quick weekend trip. The continental breakfast was sparse compared to some we've had in our travels. The room had a microwave and a small refrigerator which was a plus for the price of the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a very nice, clean & everyone who works here is friendly & makes you feel at home. They offer covered parking & not covered. All of the staff from Ash the manager on down to all of house cleaners make you feel very welcomed. They will do what they can to make your stay comfortable. I will only stay here when I come back to town to visit. You will NOT be disappointed visiting this hotel.
Steve M.

• Stayed: February 2014
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. On behalf of the team here at Days Inn Long Beach City Center we are humbled by your kind comments about the service you experienced. It will be a pleasure to pass your words on to the staff as I know they love to hear how they influence our guest's experience.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon!

Ash Solanki

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
LBGeneralManager, General Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was in town for business reasons & I stayed at Days Inn for a week. I was treated very professional when I checked in. I was very pleased with my stay there. I liked how all the staff treated me, room was very nice & clean upon check in, my room was cleaned daily and most of all was price was outstanding. I really liked that the room had a micro, fridge, coffee pot & iron board. I really liked that I had the things in my room for a great price. I was not disappointed with my selection. I will be back at Days Inn on my next business trip.

• Stayed: January 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Our staff and management take pride in knowing that we were able to make your business trip a pleasant experience. Our commitment is to provide each and every guest with our own brand of warm, positive service.

We are happy that you were able to enjoy our facilities and amenities as well, and that they were a great value for you. Please come back and visit us again soon. It will be our pleasure to make your next trip a memorable one.

Thank You.
Ash Solanki.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
LBGeneralManager, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Long Beach City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2014

Reviewed 24 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed in Days Inn Long Beach this past weekend and it was a very good experience. The room was so nice, comfortable and clean. All of the staff was very helpful and professional. I will surely be back at Days Inn for my next trip. Thank you Days Inn staff for the nice experience. See you next time....

Room Tip: Ask for the remodeled rooms, they are beautiful.

Dear Guest,

What a wonderful five star review! We are so glad you had such a great stay with us at the Days Inn Long Beach City Center . Our incredible staff will be so appreciative of your kind words. Thank you for the great recommendation and review. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Our goal is to keep each and every guest happy while staying with us. And we at Days Inn Long Beach City Center will go out of our way to make that happen.

Once again thank you!!