“Good size portions”

Gourmet Cafe & Pie Company
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Los Alamitos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This restaurant is fantastic. The food is always fresh, the price is right and the service is superior (thank you very much Britney.)

They have a huge food selection, and if you leave hungry, it's your own fault.

It can get busy, so be ready for a short wait.

5  Thank 90,622

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I eat most of my evening meals here during happy hour. Great sliders. I like the regular and meat loaf sliders. $1.95 to $2.25 each. Coconut Shrimp is great too! 3 for $3.95.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We ordered our meal to go and the hostess who took our order was wonderful. She offered us water during our wait and ensured that our order was correct when she delivered it to us. The food was well prepared and very tasty. The desserts were outstanding. We're looking forward to returning!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Good size portions on breakfast omelets...better to share if you are not a big eater. Nice restaurant, many choices to feed vegetarians, dieters and regular eaters! I would definitely visit them again.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

This was my first time visit meeting up with my sister who is a usual patron. It's packed on a Sunday morning but the wait went remarkably fast given there must have been a good ten folks ahead of us on the waiting list. The menu is quite varied with something even the finickiest eater can find. Portions are very generous and I'm a hearty eater. Quality, portion size and overall taste certainly impressed me. I definitely look forward to more visits so I can try so much more of their extensive menu - both for breakfast and lunch/dinner.