“A surprise stop for a fantastic lunch”
Review of Bell Street Farm

Bell Street Farm
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Travelling to Cambria, we stopped here for lunch & what a nice surprise. Jeremy the owner was attentive and so proud of the place. I had a half roasted chicken, yummy hummus that was just perfect, with a glass of Storm Sauv. blanc from a nearby winemaker known by our waitress who gave us more information on his winemaking. BTW the wine was delicious & we bought a bottle there to bring with us. My companion had the roasted pork which he devoured. There are lots of local diners who know the staff and obviously enjoy the menu at this small but charming little bistro in Los Alamos. Who knew? Would definitely stop here again when in the area...Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Bell Street Farm

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We visited for the first time during the Restaurant Week event and were thoroughly impressed. The atmosphere both inside and on the back patio was quaint, cozy and unique. The food was fantastic and fairly priced and the staff was attentive and ultra friendly. So thankful they participated in Restaurant Week. We will be back very soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This unique little place in Los Alamos is an absolute gem! The menu is small and unique, and I didn't know a single wine on the wine list, even though I live here and they were all local wines. I had a pork-belly salad and my wife had a pork-belly sandwich, half of which I ate. These were subtly delicious and quite unlike anything I had ever had before. With them we had a Syrah by PIedrasassi in Lompoc that was also unique within its type and so good that we drove immediately to the winery to buy some. Charming service and good chat with the friendly owner was included. I told him I was afraid I couldn't give him a good enough review on TripAdvisor, only because the TripAdvisor scale only goes to 5. We will return, and will bring our foodie friends!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Delicious, delicious, delicious. Very enjoyable lunch while exploring and wine tasting in the Los Alamos and Los Olivos area. Everything was perfect. I enjoyed the roasted pork belly salad which was nicely dressed on lovely butter head lettuce. It was a wonderful salad. The pork belly sandwich had great comments as did the Italian sandwich. The olive plate is a good start to the meal and the cookies are phenomenal. The waiter and counter staff were good and the owner Jamie comes around to check on you. Clean, neat and good ambience!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

TA helped me find and select this spot for a late lunch on our way down the coast to LA. We are so very happy with this choice and will eat here whenever in the area. The food was high quality, well prepared and the atmosphere delightful. It was fun watching the interactions of the owner with customers and the staff with each other. This is a hard working crew in a very busy establishment. There is seating inside or outside after ordering at the counter. Credit cards were accepted. They also prepared food to go, great idea for visiting some of the excellent wineries in the area. Wine is also served by the glass. The menu is healthy and locally sourced . The beet salad with walnuts and blue cheese and a wonderful vinaigrette dressing was delicious and the open faced olive bread sandwich with carmelized fennel and goat cheese was an unique combination and tasted great. We also had a generous portion of olives with our meal. The aroma of rotisserie chicken added to the ambience.