“Can't wait to return!”

Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014

What a fun, friendly,cozy place to have a scrumptious lunch. My husband and I were going to do some wine tasting in the area and decided to stop for lunch first. We had read the glowing reviews for Bell St. Farm and decided to check it out ourselves. We ordered at the counter where a very nice young woman took our order. Once we chose a seat, and settled in we were able to look around at all of the interesting local wines that are served as well as many local crafts for sale.
Our meal was delivered and it was fantastic!
My husband had the bistro chicken salad sandwich and I had the tuna nicoise sandwich. Both were mouthwatering and filling.
As we were leaving we were lucky enough to meet Jaime. He is one of the owners. He is also very friendly and loves the local wines.
We plan to return again and again!

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Loved your place! I really enjoyed my in house smoked pastrami sandwich and potato salad. Staff was really friendly! Thanks for a great lunch!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This place serves - by far - the best pork sandwich I have ever had in my life. Granted, you pay a fair price for it but it's delicious. Not only the pork but the bread, the dressing, the pickled vegetables. The food arrives promptly; the servers are friendly. Even though the place may be crowded when you walk in, you don't have to wait long. We always eat in the back on their patio. Very quaint and "farmy". Could not be happier with this meal.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My friend and I received a gift certificate to this restaurant for Christmas and paid our visit today. Bell Street Farm provided us with a scrumptious lunch! You place your order at the counter, find a seat, and your food is brought to you. I had the special, a turkey sandwich with a sheep's milk cheese, arugula and a roasted pepper spread. The food was fresh, tasty and nicely presented. My friend had the grilled ham and cheese sandwich. She said the ham was fabulous, and it was served on an excellent multi-grain bread. Service was prompt and friendly, our iced teas were kept filled, and they kindly wrapped our leftovers. We shared an apple/cranberry cobbler for dessert with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Throughout the meal we kept watching for other plates to go by, there are so many interesting items on the menu. Both of us will definitely return to Bell Street Farm. The restaurant is open Friday through Monday.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Travelling to Cambria, we stopped here for lunch & what a nice surprise. Jeremy the owner was attentive and so proud of the place. I had a half roasted chicken, yummy hummus that was just perfect, with a glass of Storm Sauv. blanc from a nearby winemaker known by our waitress who gave us more information on his winemaking. BTW the wine was delicious & we bought a bottle there to bring with us. My companion had the roasted pork which he devoured. There are lots of local diners who know the staff and obviously enjoy the menu at this small but charming little bistro in Los Alamos. Who knew? Would definitely stop here again when in the area...Highly recommend.