“Great food and LOTS of It!”
Review of Charlie's

Charlie's
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stopped for lunch last Sunday afternoon at one of the few "affordable" places to eat in Los Alamos. Several other places in this quaint, small town have gotten quite pricey.
We had a shredded beef burrito and a carne asada burrito. They were HUGE and very good.
Also had chips and salsa and the homemade chips were great.
We sat on the open patio, which was really nice.
We WILL go back to try many other things.
Charlie's has been here for years, wish we had stopped MUCH sooner !

Reviewed 5 July 2014

It was really small and rustic inside but if the weather is nice, I'd recommend you sit outside on the patio where they have a nice water feature. The food was great, I had the best veggie burger I've had in a while and my niece said her cheese burger was delicious. Unfortunately there was something definitely wrong with their Coke and Diet Coke. The taste was so bad I couldn't drink it. It was really unfortunate because if it wasn't for that, I would have given them 5 stars.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

we have been going to Charlie's for many years. the food has always been excellent no matter what you order. staff has always been great and friendly. good place to eat when traveling.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

As many have already mentioned, we came across Charlie's by chance while heading south through California and so glad we did. We were made very welcome and had a very hearty breakfast and good chat with Charlie afterwards. Certainly not Michelin food but a warm welcome and full belly guaranteed, do try and find this little gem if you can.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Whether you want to get one of the best Breakfast Burritos around or a delicious Hamburger and Fries, Charlie's is the place to go. I moved to Los Alamos a little over a year ago from the LA area and every time my friends come to visit I always take them to Charlie's while they are here. I also go there just for myself as I love their Patty Melt with Onion Rings!!!! Try it - You'll like it!!!!!

1  Thank Marcialu

Been to Charlie's? Share your experiences!