“Great Pizza but a bit pricey”

Full of Life Flatbread
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Solvang, California
“Great Pizza but a bit pricey”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I visited Full of Life last weekend with my son and his family. They love Full of Life, and I admit the pizza menu was interesting. I had a curious one - pigs head with duck fat potatoes. Where would you ever get such a unique and interesting pizza? The taste too was as different as was the whole pizza experience. But now I can say I've had pigs head pizza. Oysters were $16.00 a dozen, which I thought was a bit high. The pea salad was a hit with very fresh ingredients. My grand kids (3) ate almost two whole pizzas, so they certainly were satisfied. The waitstaff brought their pizza out almost immediately, which was a great thing. The waitstaff was very attentive and helpful. A very good experience overall.

• Visited April 2014

Los Alamos, California
“Pizza like no other!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Full of Life Flatbread is an excellent restaurant and has Pizza like no other. I moved here to Los Alamos a year ago and this is one of my family's favorite Pizza's. The grandkids always like to get Flatbread Pizza (as they call it) It is well worth the wait if you don't get there real early and you must remember it is only open Thursday through Sunday. Try it and you will like it!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Santa Maria CA
“Best Fresh Pizza Around”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have lived in the Santa Maria area most of my life and just discovered this hidden jewel a few months ago. The flatbreads are amazing and each one is so unique. We've gone twice since we discovered it and have not been sorry. Our daughter always gets the s'mores dessert but we just found out about "the beast" so I think we may have to try that on our next visit, which I hope is soon. I love homemade marshmallows but most places don't offer them, but Full of Life does on their dessert choices so you must give it a go!! Get there early unless you don't mind waiting awhile!!

• Visited December 2013
Carmel, California
“wonderful stop on the way to LA”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We have always looked for places to stop on our trips down the coast from Monterey to LA to visit family. We found Flatbread by chance. It is a tall old fashioned appearing building and looks like a typical country bar. Walking in the main entrance my first impression wasn't good. Then the bar keep pointed us to the back and everything changed. The restaurant is a big square room with a huge wood fire open mouth oven centered so you can see everything cooking. The menu is surprisingly mostly vegetarian with very unusual salads [we tried 3, some were better than others]. The pizza though were excellent. Nicely singed on the top, fresh ingredients, different yet pleasing flavors. Gluten free was very good although as with most gluten free pizzas the crust was thin. Will stop again

• Visited January 2014
Santa Barbara, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love love flat bread”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We went there tonight had dinner for the 3rd time. It was always amazing food and pizza we ordered.
Wait staff so friendly, and chef make something special (i don't know what's the name) but its so amazing delicious.
we will definitely come again !!!!

• Visited January 2014