“Surprised me”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: Harbour
Neighbourhood: Harbour
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. It isn't a place if you want atmosphere but if you want a good meal, freshly prepared, good ingredients, ample quantity and a reasonable price--- this is a good stop.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The place had a lot of variety for our whole family. I had the fried Red Snapper and it was Amazing. We also order "el vuele a la vida" that was really good. My favorite part had to be the oysters.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Grilled tilapia

Somehow grilled weird with too many bones, skin and waste- very little actual fish

Great coleslaw

D Table

B Glassware

B Bathrooms

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We had read about the market here in San Pedro and had to come over from Long beach to try it out. Well the food is so so, apparently popular with the locals as it is packed as are most of the San Pedro Fish Markets, but it was not cheap, served on platters and paper, Messy without any redeeming taste. Not to mention very noisy

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

My fiancée and I shared the grilled scallop plate, which was big enough for two people and, therefore, reasonably priced. Where they get you, though is the drinks. $2 for a $.99 Arizona Tea. Bathrooms were nasty.

Been to Alaska Seafood & Sushi? Share your experiences!